Raif

Introducing DotaPlus - Your tool for Dota 2

51 posts in this topic

Welcome to the DotaPlus app discussion thread!

kalVF4d.png

Giving you the best and most up to date info on your enemies and friends, DotaPlus is the app you should never start a match without. 

What is DotaPlus?

DotaPlus is an Overwolf app that gives you player-by player statistics of everyone in the match, allowing you to know their strengths and weaknesses.  These stats include games played, win rate, XPM, and GMP for both their chosen heroes and that player’s account overall. This app is in beta right now and will be getting constant updates.

How does it work?

The app auto-launches whenever you start a match. Simply hit app hotkey (Alt+`) to see your stats.

as9kFvk.jpg

How do I get DotaPlus?

You can beta test this app by downloading it through our Appstore.

Tutorial video - Coming soon

If you have any feedback, suggestions or you just want to talk about this app - you're in the right place. Let is know what you think!

I tried using this and it did not work when I had captains mode matches. That would be the best time for it. 

Had the same issue and completely agree. Captains mode seems like the perfect place for this, and it just doesn't work there. Ironic, but hopefully fixed soon!

7.00 update was released and DotaPlus was working perfectly .  After a while you decided to remove it ... I don't understand WHY . 

Can anyone tell me ? 

17 hours ago, ghostdlr said:

7.00 update was released and DotaPlus was working perfectly .  After a while you decided to remove it ... I don't understand WHY . 

Can anyone tell me ? 

Due to the major changes in the game with update 7.0 we encountered bugs in DotaPlus that we are working on fixing and we're also adding new features.
DotaPlus will be back to our AppStore better than ever!

Valve removed Match history from player profiles , a few weeks before 7.00 update . 

Currently there is no way to check what heroes the players from opposite team pick .

A lot of Dota 2 players might start using this app, if you make fixing it a priority . 

Edited by ghostdlr

Hey there!

We are currently working to improve our events API for Dota 2, it will help us fix the app faster. We are working as fast as we can but we also need to make sure that what we deliver will be scalable and won't need more fixes on every big game update which is why it is taking time.

We thank you for your patience in the meantime and thank you for your understanding.

We don't have any ETA as of now but will keep you updated as soon as we do!

You can also follow us on Twitter/Facebook, we post all our announcements there. :)