noobay

Read/Write process memory using this plugin

5 posts in this topic

Releasing this repo i've worked on for a bit, 

It allows you to read/write to 32 and 64 bit process' memory(note Overwolf is a 32 bit app).
I invite you tinker with the provided sample.

Currently working on a parser for ArtMoney and CheatEngine tables so you'll be able to write "trainers" using JS and run as an Overwolf app! 
https://github.com/Noobay/MemWolf

Edited by noobay
Colorfulstan likes this

Not to diminish your work but Overwolf is moving away from NPAPI plugin architecture so you would need to rewrite your code and use the new way of loading dlls (check simple io plugin c# code for an example).

I did see the new one.

but(afaik) Overwolf relies on webkit which - in turn(correct me if I'm wrong) - will always support NPRuntime.  
I think that thing they did is just to simplify matters.

I don't know what they will support or not I'm just saying your code will stop working (if I'm not mistaken, the goal is to move all apps that use NPAPI plugins to the new way, in about 2 months support will end) :)
Plugin are loaded now with extra-objects in manifest and with overwolf.extensions.current.getExtraObject("Name", function (result) {}); in javascript

I don't think they'd stop it from working (as it is part of the system they are using to run overwolf), but I will give it a look. Thanks for the heads up!