Zaelesh

Combine Hotkeys

7 posts in this topic

This app is exactly what ive been looking for to replace the steam overlays browser, I only have one small problem that i wholeheartedly hope the devs will consider fixing.

I find it somewhat inconvenient that i need two seperate hotkeys to show the browser, And another to interact with it. I would be immensely grateful to see this fixed.

Well isnt it just common sense that if i want to open the overlay to interact with it, I should be able to do so with 1 button instead of having to press two? Its a small issue, But that extra action really starts to add up and get on my nerves. I might see how people might want to view it but not interact, But so far, Thats never been the case with me.

I tried that, But the window still stays up when im done using it, Which i cant have, And that just leads me to pressing another button to close it.

When i open the browser, I wanna be able to interact with it, When im done with the browser, I want to be able to interact with my game. Its not alot to ask for, Right?

Its not alot to ask for, Right

The way you ask for it is not very clear, so it's not easy to tell what you are even asking for in the first place.

First you describe the the problem that you have to use multiple Hotkeys, 1 to open the browser and 1 to unlock (interact with) it.

I find it somewhat inconvenient that i need two seperate hotkeys to show the browser, And another to interact with it. I would be immensely grateful to see this fixed.

Which I gave you the solution for I guess.

Then you describe a completely different Problem, that the Browser stays open unless you close it with a button / hotkey?

I tried that, But the window still stays up when im done using it, Which i cant have, And that just leads me to pressing another button to close it.

How is the overwolf client supposed to decide when someone is done with the browser? There are people that keep it open and interact with the game at the same time.

Yea this problem is more difficult to describe than i expected, But at the same time its simple. When im done with the browser, I want to be able to close it and go back to my game with one button instead of two. A simple fix to this would be to just let me bind those two buttons into one. But im not a coder, So idk. If this cant be done, I understand. I just had high hopes that i could replace steams overlay with this one.