NoPuhi

Windows scrolling problem

11 posts in this topic

I started having scrolling problems with overwolf windows. At first i just thought it was the browser, but then i installed the facebook app and it had the same problem. Most of the time the scrolling is broken. It will either randomly scroll up or down a page regardless of how i turn my mouse wheel, it will get stuck on a point and if i try to scroll using mouse wheel or drag the scroll bar with the cursor it just snaps back to that point. Rarely, if i just sit idle, the page will very slowly start scrolling down on its own. I know its not my mouse because this doesnt happen on other programs. I tried restarting, reinstalling but nothing works.

I havent managed to find anyone else having these issues so i hope to find help here.

Edited by NoPuhi

Hey @NoPuhi!

Thank you very much for contacting us! 

In order to better understand your issue, I will need to analyze your Overwolf logs folder and your Dxdiag file. Can you please send those over? 

To learn how to send your logs please follow the instructions here.  

To get your Dxdiag file, follow these steps:

1. press the Windows key + R
  2. Type in: dxdiag and click OK. A "DirectX Diagnostic Tool" window should pop up
  3. In this new window choose "Save all information"
  4. After you've saved the file, please attach it to your reply here

I wasnt sure how did you want me to send the files so i sent them both via e-mail and ill attach them here. Thank you so much for looking into this. I hope it isnt a difficult fix.

Log.rar

DxDiag.txt

So I have a problem with scrolling in the windows of overwolf, pretty much all of them like Facebook, Whatsapp and even youtube. I can never scroll all the way up or all the way down whenever I try it keeps teleporting me to a certain area in the window and then it suddenly really slowly starts to scroll down or up. 

On 6/2/2017 at 0:40 PM, BloodBaron said:

May I know what the fix was because I am having the exact same problem

As far as this users issue, it fixed itself on his system. Try checking for Windows updated and let me know if you still have this issue

Hey there BloodBaron!

Thanks for reaching out to us! In order to better understand your issue we will need to analyze you Overwolf log folder, can you please send us your log files? Please follow the instructions here.

Waiting to hear from you soon

Can you show me this issue? You can user the overwolf video capture app or any order tool you like...
I will need to see this bug, I can't see any errors in your logs. Is this happening in game? 

Thanks