Raif

Introduce yourselves!

Hey all!

Let's start this off so we can get to know each other a bit better!

My name is Ari Cashriel, I'm 25 years old, and am the Overwolf Community Manager. I've been a gamer as long as I can remember, starting with old games like Doom and God of Thunder and Commander Keen. My favorite games so far have been the Mass Effect series, and currently I'm knee deep in Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Star Wars: The Old Republic. I'd love to compete one day in some of the big tournaments, though I know I'm not that great, I can dream!

Besides being the Community Manager at Overwolf, I also co-run a guild in both Guild Wars 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic with one of my best friends.

I love anything to do with food and alcohol, but I'm more into the culinary style of things as I used to work as a wine waiter before I found this awesome job. I also love reading anything and everything I can get my hands on with some of my favorite series being the Song of Ice and Fire series (before it became a hit TV show), the Swords of Shadows series by JV Jones, anything by Raymond E. Feist, all of the books by Tolkien, and the Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson.

If you have any questions, or something I might be interested in, lemme know!

Share some stuff about yourselves!

Hello there...

I'm Gil, co-founder and was the lead developer at a very cool company called Overwolf ^^

Im a gamer since youth, when I was 14 I started working in a local PC games publisher. Finished most Lucas art and Sierra quests. Since then was addicted to blizzard games and now LoL and some indie games like b.saga and double fine...

So I'm very excited to be part of this amazing creation that is enhancing our gaming life!

Looking forward to meet the people from the forums

Gil aka janalopa ^_^

Hey!

I'm Tom, VP of R&D at Overwolf.

My favorite games would have to be the old Lucasarts quests (Sam & Max, Monkey Island, Full Throttle...).  Today I mainly enjoy multiplayer shooters.

At work, I like to tackle the hard problems and strive to improve our software.  

I'd love to get your feedback on problems and improvements you want in order to make Overwolf an integral part of your gaming experience.

Hi! I'm Kaze. The Global Mod for the Forums of this awesome company at OverWolf.

I love long walks on the beach while playing a portable game (hehe)

And I love to socialize and game with others.

If you have a game you would like to p lay, let me know! I'll join on it with yaaa.

Hi everyone,

I'm Amit A.K.A Boogie, working as a QA in Overwolf, and been working here for 2 years now. (OH SO MANY SECRETS.)

I've been playing tons of games, can't even start to count them, so i'll just go for my all-time favorites:

1. Dragon Raja (I know, it's old and weird, but still it's awesome)

2. Counter-Strike 1.6

3. League of Legends (a sad sad bronzie)

Feel free to ask me anything!

Yo!

My family and friends call me Rami but my real name is Goodman. I'm a QA member at Overwolf.

I've been working here for over a year and I plan to stay here until the zombie apocalypse starts. (got my food cans, axe and car batteries stored at the office and I'm planing to play until rescue comes). 

Like most gamers, I've been playing games since I can remember myself.

From Bumpy and Dave through Doom, MU, RYL, RYL2, CS 1.5\1.6 to TF2, WOW, Battlefield 3\4 and LOL.

Trivia:

1. I play Tennis and I challenge any one who dares to face my crazy skills.

2. Known Boogie since first grade.

3. The official Tank consultant for Overwolf.

4. Member of the multi clan dBM (with Boogie and Viking!) - Don't mess with us.

Fashionably late, I arrive!

I'm Yuri, a.k.a Viking!, currently the Product Manager @ Overwolf.

My favorite thing here is probably writing the redundant blog posts and newsletters that no one reads. I'm sure you all noticed the silly gifs we started doing with Gai, our designer.

I started gaming back on my mom's old 486, playing Prehistorik 2, Dangerous Dave, Commander Keen and Golden Axe.

Used to raid hardcore on WoW and almost hit 5v5 glad back in S3. Today I mostly suck at LoL, trolling with silly picks I'm bad at.

Stay turnt up, max out and holla at me,

Viking!

P.S. Don't mess with the dbm, we're all professionally trained, in-game and IRL.

Hello! Im Lotus <3 I really like this application and im player of League of Legends in the Latin americans servers :P

Polymarch in LatinAmerica North

AlchemistKnight in LatinAmerica South

also i have accounts in EUwest and NA

Im Lotus in NorthAmerica

ImLotus in EUWest

If annyone wanna play lets add me :3 Im From Colombia and my name is Sebasti

Hi guys, nice to know you. I'm Sai and I've been into gaming since the 286 times. Been around for a while...

Right now I'm a bit laid back about gaming. I still invest many hours and money into it, but my hardcore gamer days are gone. In these later years I've been playing Lineage 2 and Guild Wars 2 mostly, but some months ago I set up a nice computer, bought a nice TV, a Xbox 360 controller and started enjoying single player games mostly (Bioshock, Mass effect, Dead Space...). Also new, fresh ideas from indie devs, I love them.

So yeah, laid back as in comfortable sofa laid back.  ;)
The only MMO I play actively now is Defiance, and still baby steps since I recentlybought it. Looks cool though, I'd love to find some people around to play with. I miss GW2 a lot, and I miss Lineage 2 in a similar way I'd miss heroine. Was cool, not a chance I'm coming back.

I stumbled upon Overwolf while I was looking for a reliable overlay for TS3 and know who the hell was asking me for help during massive sieges. This software did all I needed and way much more!

Feel free to join me in Steam, info is below. I love to chat with fellow gamers and I'm always up for some kickass multiplayer. I'm not competitive anymore, had enough of it, so just for the lulz!! No Dota, CS, TF2 or similar though.

HAI, OVERWOLF FORUMS!

I've been a user of Overwolf for actually close to three years now, I think (though apparently much less than that for my membership of the forums(I started using this around the same time I began playing Everquest 2, which was precisely three years ago.)). Originally downloaded it for its Skype widget, but am currently using it for all of its other features as well. This is the first time that I've posted on these forums and won't be surprised if it is my last one for a lengthy amount of time. I don't really use forums often.

Point is, I'm going to keep using it. And if there are fans of mine (probably not just yet, being that I still have fewer than 100 subscribers) in this community who are also going to continue using it, then I'd like to be here for them to stalk.

<3

Greetings!

My name is Uri and I'm the CEO at Overwolf. I've been a gamer since I can remember myself and as a young kid I was heavily addicted to Dune 2 and Warcraft. My favorite games are team based competitive games, and I currently play a lot of League of Legends and Team Fortress 2.

Our goal with Overwolf is to make gaming AWESOMER. I

Hi I am a website developer/white hat hacker from Toronto Canada. I have loved video games since I got my first console which was my gameboy. I love COD and BF4 only on the ps3. I also love PC gaming because its a great way for me and my friends with different consoles to face each other on the same platform. I look forward to developing with the OverWolf Community

Hey dudes and dudettes!

My name is Tomer and I'm one of the QA members here in Overwolf, WoooHoooo!!

Since I was a little boy my mom told me that I'm wasting my time playing those video games, and til this day I get the same comment, just from my wife :wink:  (Please don't tell her)

I'm a big fan of strategy games, the first C&C started it, but Starcraft is really my favorite game of all time.

Currently, I'm on my 5th play-through of Mass Effect 3 (Renegade Sentinel - whatuuuuuuuuup ), but I'm warming up for my soon to be favorite game of all time, Titanfall.

So stand by for Titanfall!!!

Hope to see you on the battlefield  :nuke:

Heya all,

DZX here ;)

I'm the head honcho where quality is concerened, so if you encounter any Overwolf breaking bugs, I'd be happy to know about it so we can squash it together :pirate:

Apart from my affection for drizzt do'urden, as can be seen by my nick, I love games :wub:

I play almost anything I can get my hands on, but my favorite genre would probably be FPS/RPG/Space sims.

Some of the best games I have ever played are :

• Star control 2 (You can find it for free here)
  • Diablo 1
  • World of warcraft
  • Privateer
  • Might & magic 3
  • Mass effect 1
  • Resident evil 4

And I guess I'll stop with the list here, else I can fine more games

See ya out there

Hey everybody, my name's Jonas.

I've been using Overwolf for a while, but only decided to join the community now.

I been a gamer for god knows how long, and I continue to play quite a bit. I play -most- genres, including shooters, strategy, simulators (Yep, those that doesn't suck) and everything that is weird or whacky. As for the moment, I'm involved in multiple Garry's Mod roleplay communities, which counts up as what I do in the majority of my gaming hours. I do know some programming, but am eager to learn more. I'm currently working on a project with a few local friends, which will be based around PHP. I'm still rather young, so am I learning. I'm hoping to learn C++ or C# in the future.

I'm happy to be on the Overwolf forums, hopefully I'll be able to help out a few lads over in the help section.

Well, anyway. If any of y'all is interested, I'm always up for a good Civ or CS:GO match ;)

Peace out.

Hey everybody, my name's Jonas.

I've been using Overwolf for a while, but only decided to join the community now.

I been a gamer for god knows how long, and I continue to play quite a bit. I play -most- genres, including shooters, strategy, simulators (Yep, those that doesn't suck) and everything that is weird or whacky. As for the moment, I'm involved in multiple Garry's Mod roleplay communities, which counts up as what I do in the majority of my gaming hours. I do know some programming, but am eager to learn more. I'm currently working on a project with a few local friends, which will be based around PHP. I'm still rather young, so am I learning. I'm hoping to learn C++ or C# in the future.

I'm happy to be on the Overwolf forums, hopefully I'll be able to help out a few lads over in the help section.

Well, anyway. If any of y'all is interested, I'm always up for a good Civ or CS:GO match ;)

Peace out.

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

I'm Lion,

Everybody calls me Dave, and I've been a gamer ever since I remember and love almost all genres of game!  I currently own an Alienware X51, Timothy - he is my little baby.

I have been using Overwolf since about October 2013.