Raif

Introduce yourselves!

I'm Lion,

Everybody calls me Dave, and I've been a gamer ever since I remember and love almost all genres of game!  I currently own an Alienware X51, Timothy - he is my little baby.

I have been using Overwolf since about October 2013.

Welcome to the Overwolf community forums!

Glad to have you around.

I'm Lion,

Everybody calls me Dave, and I've been a gamer ever since I remember and love almost all genres of game!  I currently own an Alienware X51, Timothy - he is my little baby.

I have been using Overwolf since about October 2013.

An X51 eh? I was always wary of buying Alienware, especially since Dell bought em. I always preferred to build my own as I'm a major control freak on what goes into my computer XD

How does it treat ya?

An X51 eh? I was always wary of buying Alienware, especially since Dell bought em. I always preferred to build my own as I'm a major control freak on what goes into my computer XD

How does it treat ya?

Actually it's been doing really great - had it for a year so far and not one issue. The PC is indeed very well built and there is some logistical genius in the way it has been put together in such a compact style; not far off the size of an XBOX 360!

Having said 'no issues', I'm having some trouble with my NVIDIA drivers at the moment but I'm not at home for a few days so will properly sort that out when I'm home.

That said, A very nice computer for anybody entering the PC gaming world; and although you may have to pay a few extra bucks for the name; you get 12 light colour options that you can change at any time, your windows OS and most importantly a solid warranty.

I have had no problems with DELL in the past; my last lasted 6 years! I have absolute faith they have provided me with another quality PC :)

Hello all! I'm a 38 years young gamer from Arizona. I play Perfect World International, Path of Exile and many other games on Steam. I'm more a PC gamer nowdays since consoles tend be meh to me. I love Overwolf. My factions use everything from Raidcall to TS3 to Skype for chatting and this helps alot. Well there's no Raidcall support yet but it would be awesome to have. I'm a forum mod/admin for a small multi-game community that likes to use Raidcall so a RC app would be much appreciated. Keep up the good work guys and nice meeting everyone. :)

Hello all! I'm a 38 years young gamer from Arizona. I play Perfect World International, Path of Exile and many other games on Steam. I'm more a PC gamer nowdays since consoles tend be meh to me. I love Overwolf. My factions use everything from Raidcall to TS3 to Skype for chatting and this helps alot. Well there's no Raidcall support yet but it would be awesome to have. I'm a forum mod/admin for a small multi-game community that likes to use Raidcall so a RC app would be much appreciated. Keep up the good work guys and nice meeting everyone. :)

Welcome to the community!

I'd highly suggest going to vote on the Raidcall support over on our Feature Request site over here.

My name is Daniel from the US.

I'm a gamer, computer programmer & somewhat of a writer. I enjoy debates concerning topics like God, ethics and other issues. I hope to meet and talk to some of yall.   

My name is Daniel from the US.

I'm a gamer, computer programmer & somewhat of a writer. I enjoy debates concerning topics like God, ethics and other issues. I hope to meet and talk to some of yall.   

Welcome to the forums, tannic!

I love debating as well haha, so yeah. Have a nice one!

Heyo, I am Dajova. Been around the internet for over 10 years, long before the WoW days. I've been doing pretty much anything to keep myself occupied though the years, not only playing games.

I play mostly MMORPGs and i have played most of the major ones (like WoW, RIFT, GW2, FFXIV and others) and are currently waiting for the new Sci-fi MMO, Wildstar.

Nowadays, whenever i play solo, i play either MMO and when i play with friends, i play alot of League of Legends. Will however cut that down once Wildstar comes out :)

Hope to see you ingame!

Edited by Dajova

Heyo, I am Dajova. Been around the internet for over 10 years, long before the WoW days. I've been doing pretty much anything to keep myself occupied though the years, not only playing games.

I play mostly MMORPGs and i have played most of the major ones (like WoW, RIFT, GW2, FFXIV and others) and are currently waiting for the new Sci-fi MMO, Wildstar.

Nowadays, whenever i play solo, i play either MMO and when i play with friends, i play alot of League of Legends. Will however cut that down once Wildstar comes out :)

Hope to see you ingame!

I'm Jonas, a moderator on the Overwolf forums. If you've got any questions (minus support for Overwolf, use this forum), feel free to send me a message.

Anyway, glad to see some Scandinavians around here :laugh:

I'm Jonas, a moderator on the Overwolf forums. If you've got any questions (minus support for Overwolf, use this forum), feel free to send me a message.

Anyway, glad to see some Scandinavians around here :laugh:

I know right! :D

??????, ??????.? ?????? ? ? ??????? ??????.??? ???? ??? ???? ? ??????.????????? ???? Aion ??????????? ???????, ???????? ? ???????? ? ?????? ??????.))))????? ???????.? ?? ?????? ????? ????????))

Hello, hello. I'm Herman, and I'm a simple gamer. My games of choice are action, and logic. I really enjoyed playing Aion, mostly for its the script, beauty, and conversations between RL people. I forgot to add, I'm from Tolyatti, Russia.

Edited by Viking!
Added non Google English translation

Hi everyone. I'm Allie. I've been using overworlf since I started playing GW2 at the beginning of the year. But just joined the forums. I pretty much only play gw2 and sometimes I go on gw1 if I'm really bored. But gw2 keeps me pretty occupied .

Thanks for the warm welcome and a hello to Crystal.

You know I can't believe i've managed without Overwolf-like software for so long- thanks to seeing a comment on youtube i'm here.

Hey all. I'm ricrazulous. One of my xfire friends had the (using overwolf) status and I got curious, so here I am.

I'm not really a hardcore gamer. I just play minecraft, halo, and lots of N64 games XD. I've done level design and testing for an indie game developer, hosted my own game servers, and I am an admin in a gaming community. Fun stuff (except the stalkers).

I fell in love with Overwolf the first time I used it and instantly filled my minecraft screen with tons of windows XD.

I'm kinda into programming..I know how to write simple programs on TI-83+, C, and Java, and I'm looking into writing sketches for the Arduino. I'm studying electronics in school and would love to dive deeper into the world of programming, web design, and other geeky stuff. Okay maybe I am a hardcore gamer. The money's been spent, and classes have been missed. Gaming: Never give up the dream.

I've heard rumors of more halo games on PC... I really hope overwolf will support them, because chances are I will get completely lost in them.

Also the Ow icon is cool.

Hey all. I'm ricrazulous. One of my xfire friends had the (using overwolf) status and I got curious, so here I am.

I'm not really a hardcore gamer. I just play minecraft, halo, and lots of N64 games XD. I've done level design and testing for an indie game developer, hosted my own game servers, and I am an admin in a gaming community. Fun stuff (except the stalkers).

I fell in love with Overwolf the first time I used it and instantly filled my minecraft screen with tons of windows XD.

I'm kinda into programming..I know how to write simple programs on TI-83+, C, and Java, and I'm looking into writing sketches for the Arduino. I'm studying electronics in school and would love to dive deeper into the world of programming, web design, and other geeky stuff. Okay maybe I am a hardcore gamer. The money's been spent, and classes have been missed. Gaming: Never give up the dream.

I've heard rumors of more halo games on PC... I really hope overwolf will support them, because chances are I will get completely lost in them.

Also the Ow icon is cool.

One of us! One of us!

Hi!

My name is Avery!

I am an intern at Overwolf for the summer (super awesome, right!?!) I am loving working here. 

In terms of gaming, I played my fair share of WoW in high school, but other than that I have been a rather casual gamer. I have been trying to get more into gaming since being here at Overwolf, and I just started playing Skyrim!!! 

I'm working currently on promoting our TeamSpeak Developers Contest! So help me out and go make us a kick-ass app!

Hi!

My name is Avery!

I am an intern at Overwolf for the summer (super awesome, right!?!) I am loving working here. 

In terms of gaming, I played my fair share of WoW in high school, but other than that I have been a rather casual gamer. I have been trying to get more into gaming since being here at Overwolf, and I just started playing Skyrim!!! 

I'm working currently on promoting our TeamSpeak Developers Contest! So help me out and go make us a kick-ass app!

Welcome!

I hope you will enjoy your summer at Overwolf :)