Raif

Introduce yourselves!

Hey there folks , 

Nudu reporting in!

My name is Nadav , I'm 23 years old and I'm a part of the awesome QA team that we have in Overwolf!

I've been a hardcore PC gamer pretty much from the late Doom days (still recalling running it via DoS).

Now-days I mainly play wow / Hearthstone / lol and HotS - but my all time favorite game list is:

1. World of Warcraft Series

2. Half Life Series

3. Bioshock (Just the first one!)

4. Fallout 3

5. Skyrim

6. Surgeon simulator (YES I'M SERIOUS)

I enjoy playing any game that's challenging enough to feel awesome when you beat it , and any Player vs Player game that allows you to pwn noobs with your friends.

Feel free to PM about anything!

Hey there folks , 

Nudu reporting in!

My name is Nadav , I'm 23 years old and I'm a part of the awesome QA team that we have in Overwolf!

I've been a hardcore PC gamer pretty much from the late Doom days (still recalling running it via DoS).

Now-days I mainly play wow / Hearthstone / lol and HotS - but my all time favorite game list is:

1. World of Warcraft Series

2. Half Life Series

3. Bioshock (Just the first one!)

4. Fallout 3

5. Skyrim

6. Surgeon simulator (YES I'M SERIOUS)

I enjoy playing any game that's challenging enough to feel awesome when you beat it , and any Player vs Player game that allows you to pwn noobs with your friends.

Feel free to PM about anything!

And by  "playing WoW" he means that he spends 16 hours waiting for rare spawns to get mounts....

Hey all, my name's Judy. I've had Overwolf for a few months now, and I can say it's my favorite overlay above all. I also love it for Teamspeak so I can see who's talking during game, and it gives me the little icon (My friends think it looks stupid).

I usually play League of Legends, at least that's what I've been playing recently.

I've got a G230 Logitech headset, and it's good enough for me.

Another fact about me, I'm from Massachusetts

I'll gladly befriend anyone, as long as you're friendly.

Hey all, my name's Judy. I've had Overwolf for a few months now, and I can say it's my favorite overlay above all. I also love it for Teamspeak so I can see who's talking during game, and it gives me the little icon (My friends think it looks stupid).

I usually play League of Legends, at least that's what I've been playing recently.

I've got a G230 Logitech headset, and it's good enough for me.

Another fact about me, I'm from Massachusetts

I'll gladly befriend anyone, as long as you're friendly.

Welcome to our forums, then! You seem like a nice bud.

Good to hear you're enjoying Overwolf  :sorcerer:

The G230's is a very fine pair of headphones, too. 

In real-life i go by Tommy and from the Netherlands.

In games I'm that crazy motherf*cker who will get shit done with crazy tactics.

So i started playing video games ever since my father gave me an Atari2600 way back in the days. After that i played on PC mostly cause there where some good point-and-click games back in the day, like Full Throttle or Grim Fandango. Also owned a shitload of consoles, first one up was the NES, after that i bought an Sega Mega Drive, SNES, N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3 and finally the PS4.

I like fun and competitive gameplay.

Be sure to hit me up at Twitter, Steam and Twitch all under Deadorb1t