Jonas

Favorite games?

Hey y'all!

I thought I would try to get a conversation going, so here we go.

What is your favorite game(s)? Why those?

I suppose I'll be the one starting off

If I were to choose one, I'd definitely say L.A. Noire. I love the characters, environment and gameplay mechanics - finally a triple A title attempting to do something slightly new.  For a few more, I would include Garry's Mod, The Walking Dead and Red Dead Redemption.

L.A Noire is such a good game just from the graphical point of view like the facial capture they did was amazing!

I would probably say Elder Scrolls games are my favourite just because the huge amount of stuff you can do in them and the re-playability of them it fantastic topped with the vast amount of mods available makes it so much more exciting :D 

Other than that I would say games like Gmod, Battlefield, GTA, Just Cause or any other fun fps like Titanfall or sandbox games like GTA 

Of all time? Mass Effect. Don't make me pick one, I can't.

I also love Wildstar, Guild Wars 2, SW:TOR, The Witcher and I do enjoy Halo (yes on PC) and BF3. 

You tried BF4? I preordered it, and boy was I disappointed.

Game ran horribly and didn't bring anything new worth mentioning on the table.

I never got around trying Mass Effect, although I heard both good and bad about it. For the MMOs, I never play any of 'em.

L.A Noire is such a good game just from the graphical point of view like the facial capture they did was amazing!

I would probably say Elder Scrolls games are my favourite just because the huge amount of stuff you can do in them and the re-playability of them it fantastic topped with the vast amount of mods available makes it so much more exciting :D

Other than that I would say games like Gmod, Battlefield, GTA, Just Cause or any other fun fps like Titanfall or sandbox games like GTA 

The facial animations in L.A. Noire are absolutely stunning, comparably.

Don't get me wrong, I played Skyrim for absolutely ages, but the very buggy gameplay ended up destroying the experience for me. I think that both the settings and mechanics are interesting, but I really think they need to polish their games. If you can deal with the (many) minor bugs here and there, I could imagine replaying it multiple times still could be interesting. The modding community is amazing, no doubt.

Generally, can only agree with the rest of the games, besides Titanfall and BF.

I'd highly recommend the Mass Effect series. I've never enjoyed a game more.

And no, I didn't try BF4, when BF3 rolled around and they started charging 30-40$ per expansion I stopped supporting the series altogether. 

Ah, well. I like a whole bunch of games.

I like pretty much all of Valve's Source games (TF2, Dota 2, HL2, etc). TF2 and Dota 2 are my favorite out of those, because they're team oriented (Dota being a lot more) which makes them a lot more fun than single player games in my opinion. 

I'm not really a big fan of MMOs. In fact, the only MMO i was actually dedicated to (and not just join for a while and then quit pretty soon like most of them) was Toontown. Yep. You read that correctly :tongue:

Ah, well. I like a whole bunch of games.

I like pretty much all of Valve's Source games (TF2, Dota 2, HL2, etc). TF2 and Dota 2 are my favorite out of those, because they're team oriented (Dota being a lot more) which makes them a lot more fun than single player games in my opinion. 

I'm not really a big fan of MMOs. In fact, the only MMO i was actually dedicated to (and not just join for a while and then quit pretty soon like most of them) was Toontown. Yep. You read that correctly :tongue:

We've got some huge fans of TF2 in the office. Probably the game everyone loves to play here (save me, for the life of me I can't seem to enjoy the game).

Toowntown eh? I won't hold it against you. Much   :cool:

I'm conflicted between Dota and league of legends.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I've been playing fairly little of both, but from my few experiences I much prefer League of Legends.

One of my favorite games of all time called Entropia Universe,  It is an MMORPG/RCE which is a Massively Multiplayer Online Game With a Real Cash Economy integrated into it, this allows for the player  to deposit as well as withdrawing its in game currency.

Your thrown into a massive universe where you  are given the chance to specialize in any of the 85 proffesions, 3 of which are Hunting, Mining, and crafting. The Universe contains 6  plantes all of which have there own native mobs, minerals and items to produce, and woven together with space travel and of course for those  Uber players who seek to destroy the noobs , space is Pvp lootable and areas on the planet are also pvp lootable. The game has also been featured in the guiness book of world records for having been the first  game ever to have sold virtual property  for a ridiculous ammount of money, i look forward to seeing apps possibly developed for the game to enhance its gameplay, I know a good ammount of people in the game who love and use overwolf  with  Entropia universe aside from myself, and might find a app for EU  a wicked cool addition.

Edited by Dexter Daxter

My favourite would have to be Fable: The Lost Chapters. It was arguably the first RPG I ever played, and thus the one that ushered me into my love for the genre today.

But if Fable were removed, I'd have to choose either EQ2 or Shadow of the Colossus.

I've been playing fairly little of both, but from my few experiences I much prefer League of Legends.

I use to play League of Legends Hard Core. I might be still good at it but I haven't play the game in a while. I like what Dota offers compared to League. Instead of going back to the base to retrieve items, Dota has a courier to bring you the items. Very helpful in the heat of battle.     

Favorite Games? oh my god so hard to choose...

If i really had to choose one i'd go for TERA Online, god i've invested so much time in that game, I also LOVE Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2 for short) aaaand... i also play Dota, CS:GO, Osu, All of the touhou games, Battlefield (2, 3 and 4) and i'm pretty sure i'm missing a lot more games

I'm really interested on all kinds of MMORPG, i love MMO's

wow ... I think it would be nba 2k14/15 ; fifa 15 and gta san andreas multiplayer :D but occasionally playing league of legeneds or star wars .

I saw it, but never got around trying GTA: SA MP. Definitely should give it a try sometime soon. Sports games aren't really my thing, but a match of Fifa with a friend can be pretty fun! I know just about nothing about football, but that perhaps only makes it even more fun :P

By the way, welcome to the forums! 

Hi I am brand new to this Overwolf and trying to figure it out as I go. Many of you probably play more Consol Games than PC Games. I like PC Games best and I like mostly War Games FPS. I don't know if you have heard of it but I started playing Delta Force when it first came out. I got hooked on it and bought every game they come out with. I play Delta Force Blackhawk Down on PC.

I love the Sig Jonas I used to make them. Does anyone know if any Apps support Delta Force BHD? Thanks and Happy New Year.

Hi I am brand new to this Overwolf and trying to figure it out as I go. Many of you probably play more Consol Games than PC Games. I like PC Games best and I like mostly War Games FPS. I don't know if you have heard of it but I started playing Delta Force when it first came out. I got hooked on it and bought every game they come out with. I play Delta Force Blackhawk Down on PC.

I love the Sig Jonas I used to make them. Does anyone know if any Apps support Delta Force BHD? Thanks and Happy New Year.

Hi there, welcome to the Overwolf forums! :)

I don't play console games at all, I only really play on my PC. 

I've never heard of Delta Force at all, perhaps I should give it a try someday. 

Anyway, Overwolf doesn't support FD: BHD at the moment, but you can vote for support on this page.