Viking!

Overwolf version 0.76.1 released!

I thought that ESO support was supposed to be added this patch whats the deal?

We wanted to include it, but we ran into a bug where when you close the game you end up with a bug splat. We don't want to release it like this so we didn't include it.

I play a lot of flash games and was wondering (considering all the flash based mmo's) will there be support for these in the near future? The Twitch app doesn't recognize that it' a game and the overlay doesn't work.

Well the good news is, the overlay started working. Must have had something to do with windowblinds, maybe.

I'm happy to be able to check my messages.

How about Google Voice so we can answer phone calls or check messages? Maybe someday eh, I can imagine there''s a lot on your plate already though.

Mind spilling the beans on what's next, in order of priority?

Edited by xiaolindraconis

I play a lot of flash games and was wondering (considering all the flash based mmo's) will there be support for these in the near future? The Twitch app doesn't recognize that it' a game and the overlay doesn't work.

Most likely not in the near future no. It's something we would like to eventually support, but not at this moment.

ESO and PS2 are being worked on right now by our R&D. Game enablement and things like this are done by 2 different sets of people.

I understand the desire and frustration you have for wanting Overwolf in your games, but we can't release either one until we know it works with no bugs, which it doesn't at the moment.

well can we have another gameslist like before i havent uploaded anything in over a month now

A new official gamelist with PS2 64 bit is going to be released soon as we managed to fix it.

I notice skype app doesnt work with group chats, thats a real bummer for us gamers who use skype, as we mostly do group chats. Hope that gets remedied soon :(

And another issue, recording is only for in game, really? Would appreciate recording everything I do, such as attempting to show off my mod collection or whatever else may come to mind.

Edited by xiaolindraconis