Raif

Minecraft mods & 3rd party launcher support!

Hey everyone!

So since we're hard at work on fixing and adding more games, we wanted to focus a bit on Minecraft. Internally we changed how we work on Minecraft so now we can support more launchers and mods.

We know that there are a lot of mods and launchers out there and we wanted to hear from you all which you want us to start working on to get them supported. This way we can see which ones we should work on first and get it out to you all.

Let us know what you want below!

Awesome, added it to a list. Are there any more mods/launchers that are used by people that would be good for us to check to make sure we're compatible? 

MultiMC, I know quite a lot of people who use. It's open source - I don't know if that could help any in adding compatibility for it.

On 21.6.2016 at 5:06 PM, chadlinje said:

Would it be possible to add MYM Launcher. It a custom launcher from a network i play alot on.

See the difference between yours and the other posts? No offense but you make it a lot easier for the Overwolf Team to actually provide a link to the Launcher you requested.

I would like to add my mod to supports but I have so many more projects ongoing like: Lanparties, the mod it self, school, life, customers, and many more mods, and work so time will get very short. There is no actual recipe yet in the mod cause of time but I can lend you over the code which is showing how often and where the ores are spawning.

The piece of code open it with drive pad