adamk33n3r

Documentation Fix -

I sent some of these to Ari (because I only had his email) on Thursday and didn't get an answer yet, but maybe this is the better place anyway:

• The ChannelDeletedObject includes the channelId under the name clientId (which makes no sense), while the documentation misspells it channleId (E and L swapped). So this is also some sort of problem with the API.
  • ConnectParamObject.channel is not documented. The documentation says that you can enter a channelPassword, but not the (name of the) channel you want to join.
  • ClientObjects misses: isMuted, isOutputOnlyMuted, isOwnClient (not included in getChannelClientList), talkPower.

By the way, there are many mistakes where things are documented as int but are actually Strings. But that doesn't really make a difference for JS.

Hey there!

I send you an answer this morning, so check your mail  :happy: Though I see you added more things here. 

Is the things that you listed that ClientObjects missing in the class itself or only in the documentation?

If there are any other documentation errors that stand out to you, feel free to let me know and we'll get them sorted out. I'll do a pass over and see if there's anything that stands out and isn't right.

Thank you for the mail. I read that. I'm a little confused about your business days. :wink:

For the other things I added, those are missing in the documentation. However, isOwnClient is missing in some functions that return a ClientObject, at least getChannelClients(), but is included when returned by onClientUpdated. Not sure if it is meant to be there, but I find it useful to have.

We still understood what you meant :)

I've changed it, but of course it is possible. You can do it either by editing your message and going to the full editor, and it should also be possible to do it from the forum itself.

Thank you for the mail. I read that. I'm a little confused about your business days. :wink:

For the other things I added, those are missing in the documentation. However, isOwnClient is missing in some functions that return a ClientObject, at least getChannelClients(), but is included when returned by onClientUpdated. Not sure if it is meant to be there, but I find it useful to have.

I now have that isOwnClient even for getChannelClientList. Maybe because I updated to 0.78.17.0? Or I simply didn't see it when I tested back then...

It's nearly impossible to develop anything if there are so many bugs...

Here's a simple two-step way to make the Overwolf TeamSpeak plugin vanish:

- Be on the same server at least twice.

- Create a (temporary?) channel.

Another thing is the onChannelUpdate event. It's useless because it's triggered when the users selects a channel in TeamSpeak for the first time after joining the server. It should be triggered if a channel is updated.