Raif

TeamSpeak app developer competition extended to September 13th

I sent my version in before August 9th but I have had nothing back regarding the Tobii eye tracker, is this something that gets sorted after the competition?

Hey there!

We'll shortly be sending an e-mail to all those who sent their apps in and made it in for the Eye Tracker explaining how that will be going down.

Hey there!

We'll shortly be sending an e-mail to all those who sent their apps in and made it in for the Eye Tracker explaining how that will be going down.

Hey Raif, is there any update to when we will be getting more information? I haven't received an email as of now.

*refreshing intensifies*

Hahaha no need to be frantic XD 

If you handed in the app on or before the 9th, you get it. The actual dev kit won't be in your hands till the Tobii contest though so keep that in mind.

Hahaha no need to be frantic XD

If you handed in the app on or before the 9th, you get it. The actual dev kit won't be in your hands till the Tobii contest though so keep that in mind.

Sorry if it sounds impatient but have the emails been sent? I spent ages trying to get it done before the 9th and I want to make sure I submitted it properly. Also when is the Tobii comp and what will it involve?

Sorry if it sounds impatient but have the emails been sent? I spent ages trying to get it done before the 9th and I want to make sure I submitted it properly. Also when is the Tobii comp and what will it involve?

If you handed in the app on time, the email should be in your hands (inbox) already.

I sent an application before ArenaNet got involved with their WvW app contest (pretty funny they told everyone about the additional contest after I finished my WvW app and submitted it).

I sent an additional email replying to the earlier mails with the requested subject header, will it be accepted or what do I do?

I sent an application before ArenaNet got involved with their WvW app contest (pretty funny they told everyone about the additional contest after I finished my WvW app and submitted it).

I sent an additional email replying to the earlier mails with the requested subject header, will it be accepted or what do I do?

All you need to do is in the same email, just add in a reply that you would like your app to also be included for the GW2 WvW judging, that's all.

No need for fancy stuff. Once I know that you want it for that category as well, I'll make sure that it gets to the ArenaNet Community Team for judging.