So yeah! that's basically the idea of this thread! show your desktop

Why?

FOR FUN OF COURSE! 

and maybe laugh at other people desktops

so... yeah!... here's mine

0281b98a59.jpg

come on! don't be shy, show the world your desktops! :D

Edited by Single Agent

Here is mine! :D I'm obsessed with Avatar so this explains my desktop background and my icon on the forums !!

Desktop_Backgroundq.png

I did also have this background 

Desktop_Background.png

aha I don't even care how nerdy or childish this looks :L I love it!! Can't get enough of either Avatar series!!

I also use fences to keep everything clean  :thumbsup:   :banana:

Wow! those are really good desktops... actually i like those "fences" thingy, hmmm... i'll download them :P

Protip if you want to try out Fences; don't download the trial off their website, download Fences 1.01, that way you get the whole version forever for free.

Fences is awesome :) I have a couple that only show when you hover over them so they are a bit hidden ;) aha I always like my desktop to reflect what I'm currently obsessed with - it was an ESO background before :)

You're right this is pretty fun aha nice desktops everyone ;) 

Fences is awesome :) I have a couple that only show when you hover over them so they are a bit hidden ;) aha I always like my desktop to reflect what I'm currently obsessed with - it was an ESO background before :)

You're right this is pretty fun aha nice desktops everyone ;)

I downloaded Fences ( the one you gave me ) and i'm loving it so far, it's great to mix it up with some other stuff like rainmeter

Again, thanks a lot! hehe :P

I downloaded Fences ( the one you gave me ) and i'm loving it so far, it's great to mix it up with some other stuff like rainmeter

Again, thanks a lot! hehe :P

haha great! Yeah its really good, and easy to use! I was thinking of getting rainmeter, the only thing is I like having my desktop clear of things :L 

I also love having a to-do fence where I place all files that are important right now - say if I needed to finish making some graphics, I would put the Photoshop file inside my to-do fence. Makes it simple to keep track of what you gotta do. Be sure to post your desktop, now that you have Fences! :)

I also love having a to-do fence where I place all files that are important right now - say if I needed to finish making some graphics, I would put the Photoshop file inside my to-do fence. Makes it simple to keep track of what you gotta do. Be sure to post your desktop, now that you have Fences! :)

Hehe i will, i'm doing some experiments with it :X

i'll post it when i finish on *trying* to make it look pretty :P

Here is mine! :D I'm obsessed with Avatar so this explains my desktop background and my icon on the forums !!

Desktop_Backgroundq.png

I did also have this background 

Desktop_Background.png

aha I don't even care how nerdy or childish this looks :L I love it!! Can't get enough of either Avatar series!!

I also use fences to keep everything clean  :thumbsup:   :banana:

Best-show-evah!

Although Korra < Avatar

Here is mine. Only trash bin, Fairy Tail guild symbol wallpaper and of course Overwolf! Reason why my desktop is completely empty is because I use metro search to launch apps. Just WIN key, type 2-3 letters of app I want to run and Enter.

bOVl5ca.jpg

Dat wallpaper... I love it.

I love Fairy Tale XD

Here is mine. Only trash bin, Fairy Tail guild symbol wallpaper and of course Overwolf! Reason why my desktop is completely empty is because I use metro search to launch apps. Just WIN key, type 2-3 letters of app I want to run and Enter.

bOVl5ca.jpg

i see...