Lumie

Show your desktop!

i like that bike :X (?

Yeah, I use it to train.  I try to ride about 40 miles a week.

(It's sitting on a trainer, so I can ride it inside.)

Edited by Mrlong2

Trying to keep things minimal over here...

abd229b9d16.jpg

4d26d5f52b4.jpg

Wow, that's gorgeous! I'm assuming you're rocking Rainmeter - but which Windows theme is that? 

Besides, stuff has changed around since last I posted in here. Here is my current desktop:

JoLqg4v.jpg

Trying to keep things minimal over here...

abd229b9d16.jpg

4d26d5f52b4.jpg

OH MY GOD! it's gorgeous! please i'd love if you could tell me what are you using! I'D LOVE YOU FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE!

Edited by Single Agent

OH MY GOD! it's gorgeous! please i'd love if you could tell me what are you using! I'D LOVE YOU FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE!

Sure mate. It's a 3rd party Windows theme with XWidgets and some custom icons. It's really late in Uruguay and I'm sleeping over the keyboard, but tomorrow I'll give you some links if you'd like.

Wow, that's gorgeous! I'm assuming you're rocking Rainmeter - but which Windows theme is that? 

Besides, stuff has changed around since last I posted in here. Here is my current desktop:

JoLqg4v.jpg

Really close! It's XWidget, very similar to Rainmeter. It's lightweight, portable and free, and there're a lot of widgets to choose from. You can find them in DeviantArt. The windows theme is called Premiere I believe, and can be also found in DeviantArt. If you'd like I can get you some links later.

Edited by TeGarchoFF

Mine's basically been this since the announcement of the remake for FFVII.. lol.

LIK3mTJ.jpg

Though, my left monitor used to be a smaller resolution. That monitor died a month or so ago so I picked up the replacement one about a week ago. For some reason, the monitor doesn't like lower resolutions. lol.