Lanodar

Overwolf compatible for Mac users in the future?

As I mentioned previously, this is going to take some time, so please please be patient. This is something we have planned for long term and it's not something we're going to release even in beta for a while.

I know this is something you all really want, but it's only on the discussion table right now as moving the program to Mac is something that would take a whole lot of restructuring which we aren't ready to do just yet.

Hey all,

I would like to re-iterate, there is no Mac client. It is something that we wish to do in the future but have no current plans of creating. We appreciate the desire you guys have to get Overwolf on Mac but currently there isn't anything on the table for us to give you.

I would like to be beta-tester also (e-mail: david.bernatek@gmail.com), if it's possible. :thanks: 
                                                                                                                             Mac OSX 10.9.2

Edited by DaveCZ

Hey all,

I would like to re-iterate, there is no Mac client. It is something that we wish to do in the future but have no current plans of creating. We appreciate the desire you guys have to get Overwolf on Mac but currently there isn't anything on the table for us to give you.

Can i get to try the beta version as well? my email is Meedvchabli@gmail.com

Please remember, there is no such thing as a Mac beta at this point. There currently is no plans of making a Mac client, so neither is there a beta.

Hello, my username is ll_goodz and I am a Mac user. I wanted to install Overwolf but I ran into a problem, I saw that Overwolf was only compatible for Windows so if I may leave a suggestion, I would suggest that maybe the developers could make Overwolf compatible with Mac users. This would really help me with my recording problems with lag and all. Thank you for listening to my suggestion. I hope you will take it into consideration. Thank you.

Hello, my username is ll_goodz and I am a Mac user. I wanted to install Overwolf but I ran into a problem, I saw that Overwolf was only compatible for Windows so if I may leave a suggestion, I would suggest that maybe the developers could make Overwolf compatible with Mac users. This would really help me with my recording problems with lag and all. Thank you for listening to my suggestion. I hope you will take it into consideration. Thank you.

I merged your topic with the original mac version request. We currently have no plans on creating a Mac client, but it's something we're thinking about for the future.

Thanks for your interest though and I'm sorry I don't have a different answer.

I just registered to put my .02 into this one.. Please let's see a mac version....  I have to bootcamp to run some of my games and when I go back to OSX I miss Overwolf.  

If you need another beta tester...  just holler. 

Thanks,

-Jason