catalinu

11 more hours left

I emailed the final version. Hopefully you guys review that version and not the first or second one. The zip file is called gw2ppt_3.zip.

And now we have to wait for one week for the results.

It's the first time I'm been in a programming competition. Exciting!

Edited by catalinu

I emailed the final version. Hopefully you guys review that version and not the first or second one. The zip file is called gw2ppt_3.zip.

I'd hope the same, I must have sent at least 20 versions since the beginning of the contest.

Well I only got into this competition when arena.net posted on their blog, which was 17 days ago. So there was no time to develop 20 revisions :)

Same, but I'm a perfectionist.

QtX4k2I.png

Edited by meh

Done. Or, well... as done as it's going to get.

I only did one round of revisions since work got super crazy this last month. Hopefully it's good enough to win!

Big thanks to all the folks who were active on the forums the last 2 months!

My app is called "RaidNight"

Sadly I received an email this afternoon (in my time zone at least), that said you guys couldn't load my app at all. I sent back some instructions now, but so far I don't know what exactly caused it, especially because I managed to load an start my app on another computer here. Now I'm just sitting here and crossing my fingers, hoping that all the work doesn't go down the sink :pinch:

Edited by aRestless

Can we get a confirmation when exactly the competition ends? That timer is for local time only. My timer says 1 hour and Docjekyll's says 9 hours.

I'm afraid because of that. I don't know if my submission was in time as I sent it not even a minute before the end of the contest in CEST. And some people even had more time displayed there, that I too would have needed...

I'm afraid because of that. I don't know if my submission was in time as I sent it not even a minute before the end of the contest in CEST. And some people even had more time displayed there, that I too would have needed...

I don't think they'll be that anal about it.

Hmm, OK, hope you're right.

Ialso used TS features that were added lately (ChannelObject.orderAfterChannelId) and now I'm afraid that these might not exist in the public overwolf version which would keep my app from working.

Hmm, OK, hope you're right.

Ialso used TS features that were added lately (ChannelObject.orderAfterChannelId) and now I'm afraid that these might not exist in the public overwolf version which would keep my app from working.

AFAIK the developer and normal variants are on the same version.

Did you get a confirmation that your final app has been received/accepted?

Haven't received anything besides an email confirming I did turn in my app before the original deadline of August 9th. 

So I received an email that the winners will be announced on th 25th of August. That's weeks ago...

BTW, are we supposed to write about ourselves in third person?

Man, you don't understand, the whole Overwolf team is from a branch of Time Travelers Inc.