Fallout: New Vegas

Railwork 2

Big Brain Wolf

Cities XL 2011

EverQuest: House of Thule

Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes

Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time

The Polynomial - Space of the music

with xfire there was a demo to game bug. meaning if i download a diable 2 demo and delete the word demo from the exe it thought i was playing the real game

Yep... I know their logic, I was R&Ding it in the past...

anyway It won't be so easy to understand that you run the full game instead of the demo, but if it will be such a crysis for us, we will solve it 8-) :geek: 8-)

Please, oh PLEASEY PLEASE WITH CREAM ON TOP, support the Total War series.

These DO NOT get along with alt+tabbing and the lower right-hand corner of the screen is used a lot, meaning that players are forced to close Skype and IMs before entering or suffer from frequent crashes that happen because a window popped up in the background, and you didn't see it, and you used the lower-right corner and BOOM, there goes 5 hours of building an empire.

I would build a statue for you guys if you support these in the very near future. No seriously I would give you guys tickets to the next Red Sox game. No seriously I would marry you...

I would build a statue for you guys if you support these in the very near future. No seriously I would give you guys tickets to the next Red Sox game. No seriously I would marry you...

If you're talking about Rome Total War - then I'm sorry to let you down but this game uses DirectX8 and we don't intend to support DX8 games in the near future.... but !! :):)

If you're talking about Medieval II Total War then this might already work with Overwolf, you just need to try it out.

Hey Rome 101,

I'm replying you from Total War Medieval II !!

When you launch the game after 10 seconds a popup window will minimize the game and will ask you if you are sure that you want to user Overwolf with Total War Medieval II, Mark the "don't show this message again box" and hit Sure...

When you use the Skype widget make sure it is set to be on silent mode otherwise each call will get a focus and the game will minimize...

prepare those Red Sox tickets :D:D:)

post-53-13903963247639_thumb.jpg

Oh Jana you're great! Thank you SO much! I sure hope the upcoming Shogun will also get supported quickly after it's exit.

Though I'm intrigued with Rome Total War (currently playing it, such an awesome game). It is true the game knows to use DriectX 8, but it also has support for DirectX 9.0c (the latest of DX before the 10th). So considering it matches the DX9 aspect, how probable is it that Rome will be supported in the near future?

Thanks again :)

I cant shot a videos in the new patch because error for games that are not supported.

Please support the following :(

Alien Swarm

R.U.S.E

Empire Total War

L4D

L4D2

ArmA 2

ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead

wowowow You made my topic EPIC :lol:

Some new games we want you to add to OW:

Lord of The Rings Online

Monday Night Combat

Poker Nights at the Inventory

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimated Box

Super Meat boy

Nation Red

Zombie Driver

Trine

Nah, it was epic to begin with, I just added colors :P

I'll update the list in a day or two, but if I'm not mistaken, some of the games you just requested are either supported or very close to being supported.

But I'm not saying which ones :D

Nah, it was epic to begin with, I just added colors :P

I'll update the list in a day or two, but if I'm not mistaken, some of the games you just requested are either supported or very close to being supported.

But I'm not saying which ones :D

Come on :evil: