RoDeX

Overwolf Game Requests

@RoDex: It's not because I don't want to tell you, mate, I prefer not to name any games, in case some odd bug pops out that will prevent us from adding the games to the list in the upcoming update (and from the tired looks on our developer's faces, we've got another one coming soon).

@DaniGold: Hey Dani, welcome to Overwolf! Have you tried playing the game with the current Overwolf version? At any rate, I will be adding some games (Including GTA: Vice City) to the requests list, and pass it along to our developers today. In the meantime, we would appreciate any feedback you could give us on Overwolf's performance with other games you may have.

@DaniGold: Hey Dani, welcome to Overwolf! Have you tried playing the game with the current Overwolf version? At any rate, I will be adding some games (Including GTA: Vice City) to the requests list, and pass it along to our developers today. In the meantime, we would appreciate any feedback you could give us on Overwolf's performance with other games you may have.

oh, i already sent a feedback email (i guess it showed up but you dont know its me or somethin'), since overwolf is epic and awesome.. :roll:

thou, i forgot to add in it that i would pass the word to my friends! 8-)

oh, i already sent a feedback email (i guess it showed up but you dont know its me or somethin'), since overwolf is epic and awesome.. :roll:

thou, i forgot to add in it that i would pass the word to my friends! 8-)

That's great to hear, Dani, much appreciated!

Here are some games:

Current Games:

-MineCraft

-APB: Reloaded

-Perfect World International

-Combat Arms (if it is even possible with how the game is set up, still dont see overwolf supported for this game)

Upcoming: (this is just a heads up)

-Raiderz

-Blacklight

Ive posed it on facebook, but just to make sure yous get it.....

could.um...Yous..umm....*looks down of shyness*... umm..

put..

.........*cricket*

um...

Mw2 ALTERIWNET..... heres the site for info and things..

http://alteriw.net/

Um i cant find the info on that.. so , try wiki or something. sorry. but just give it a go and see what alteriwnet says bout letting you put the game in. plooooooxxxxzzzz say yes! *crosses fingers*