Changes:
1. Mechwarrior Online - Second screen bug fix
2. Aion - Better Overwolf hooking
3. Shadow of Mordor - Cursor bug fix 

Not Supported due to issues (Working on a solution):
1. American Truck Simulator

Keep On Rocking!

Good Morning!
Me and many Players started to playing with the Riders of Icarus (European Open Beta), and I saw today this exelent program for TeamSpeak Client.
So can we get the support for this game as well, because it'll help us alot, when we going to raids.
Thank you guys!

On 20.7.2016 at 10:48 AM, LEOkonami said:

On 20.7.2016 at 2:36 AM, Folracht said:

I have a Game Support wish

Naruto Online (Launcher Version)

Where great if u can do that ;) Makes thinks easier for Guildfights and more!!!

This game was released? 

Yes it is Released, The first Server started 2 Month ago. It gives a Launcher Version and a Browser Version, they are identical and it dosent matter wich version u play u are always on the same server.

Here the link to the Launcher and Browser Version. (Hope i am allowed to link this ;) )

http://naruto.oasgames.com/de/

P.S its the German Version, it gives a chines version too but international version are following, and on my Server (S7) are many french, belgian, enlish players^^

@LEOkonami I took a look at the pie graph after voting for game request, but both Black Desert Online and DOOM we're using the same colours.

36ca3f31ea474583abef882a94926754.png

Speaking of Black Desert Online, any word on it? :P I was going through OBS settings, and I was also wondering if the anti-cheat option for game capture could be used to inject Overwolf into BDO? Idk if anyone's thought of doing that or not, and it seems like a lot of work to do that aaaaand perhaps there's an easier way to go about it.. Idk, popped in my head while messing with OBS. That kind of thing is well beyond my pay grade though. lol.

Hey @FloydHunter,

I can see they are in the same color -_-" sadly it is an outside system so I guess this is a bug. any why we had to enable Doom so it not in the list anymore. Well about Black Desert Online, we are having some minor issues supporting it and keep in mind that this game is available in the whole world. Can you share with us your game list (That works with BDO)?

Rock On!

2 hours ago, LEOkonami said:

Hey @FloydHunter,

I can see they are in the same color -_-" sadly it is an outside system so I guess this is a bug. any why we had to enable Doom so it not in the list anymore. Well about Black Desert Online, we are having some minor issues supporting it and keep in mind that this game is available in the whole world. Can you share with us your game list (That works with BDO)?

Rock On!

Not so much BDO + Overwolf that I got working, but rather other things. It took some looking into it yesterday to fix the game capture options in OBS to get it to capture BDO directly, but Overwolf doesn't exactly have that. I've also gotten the steam overlay injected(?) into BDO and accessible while playing it + allows for it to stream to Steam Broadcasting. I've had extremely rare occasions where Overwolf worked with BDO like maybe a year ago? Idk. The only way to do it now is to have it run overtop the game - which if the mouse pointer hovers over it, you end up alt+tabbing. 

I feel like you guys probably almost have it figured out or something. It seems like it should/could be doable. Idk, I'll attach my game list but I doubt it will help much.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/noqwownfpmwiww6/GamesList.8963036.xml?dl=0

1 hour ago, TsunamiFM said:

Armored Warfare should be fully supported. For now only Overwolf wheel on the left can be displayed in-game, but TeamSpeak overlay (list of people on channel + highlighting active speaker) is still broken.

AW should also be added to the requests for game support list, so people could vote for it.

You linked the old game request page, try this one and vote for it...

*Note - You can see the Overwolf dock icon because you are playing in window borderless, Overwolf isn't injected into your game that is why you can't see the TS overlay...

Rock On!

9 hours ago, LEOkonami said:

You linked the old game request page, try this one and vote for it...

*Note - You can see the Overwolf dock icon because you are playing in window borderless, Overwolf isn't injected into your game that is why you can't see the TS overlay...

Rock On!

That link was included on the official Overwolf Supported Games page. If it's old, then it should be corrected there, in first place (I think). Or just add a re-direct on the old URL, so everyone will land on a good page, every time.

About the Overwolf vs Armored Warfare: I was indeed using borderless full-screen window mode - but had focus on the game. For me any graphics displayed over the active full screen game able to receive input events is kinda definition of overlay. TS3 windows were hidden when the game got focus (major issue for me), but Overwolf dock on the left was fine - I was able to click and get responses from both AW and the Overwolf dock.

@TsunamiFM You can't use Overwolf in AW, because it not yet supported. If you had issues with it, it can't be because of Overwolf.

Let hope that AW will be supported soon.  

Keep On Rocking!                                       

23 hours ago, LEOkonami said:

After you vote you can see it... 

Negative I'm sorry.

After the first time voting I did, but not again since.

After "not" choosing any games and going to enter the secret code (which does not let me)

"You've already submitted a response" is the only response I get. No other options.

I have tried voting a game again... but it's the same deal.

I was simply hoping for a link to the results page graph where all games stand now (updated), without having to vote again.

Edited by Sir Ballard
more info