Overwolf Game Requests

Just added these game:

• TheHunter: Call of the Wild
  • Spiral Knights
  • The Repopulation
  • PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Go and vote for them! 

On 3/27/2017 at 8:14 PM, mazeman said:

No you do not , you dont support Ghost Recon wildlands, For Honor, Mass effect Andromeda....

Now tell why in the fucking hell you just support these AAA games instead of adding them to an fucking vote list ?!?!?!

So you telling me you make sure to support AAA Games is an lie !!!

Sorry dude, but you don't have to vote for them...
We will support them as soon as possible. 

So, Neverwinter is in the list of supported games; but I'm unable to vote for it by viewing it in the list nor can I search for it to vote for it because then the only thing that comes up is Neverwinter Nights 2 AMD 64 or some such which is NOT Neverwinter...

7 hours ago, FlynHawn said:

So, Neverwinter is in the list of supported games; but I'm unable to vote for it by viewing it in the list nor can I search for it to vote for it because then the only thing that comes up is Neverwinter Nights 2 AMD 64 or some such which is NOT Neverwinter...

Neverwinter should be supported! If you can't see your Overwolf dock in-game please send us your Overwolf logs.

P.S

Added: 

Dishonored 2 and Nier Automata!

i have some to

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Portal Knights 

Call of Juarez Gunslinger 

Tower Unite

Unbox

Paint The Town Red

Kings and Heroes 

Homefront The Revolution

Shadow Warrior 2 

Rayman Legends

Shiness the Lighting Kingdom 

Yooka Laylee 

Toukiden 2

Aragami

Bus Simulator 16

American Truck Simulator 

Brawlout

Lego starwars the force awakens/lego city undercover

this is the only Best Overwolf software ever and it's free i haven't tried it bud i will be soon.

Hey wolves, sup?

I just updated the voting list!!! Now you can vote for all of these game:

Hacknet, Immortal Redneck, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Portal Knights , Call of Juarez Gunslinger , Shadow Warrior 2 ,Rayman Legends, Shiness the Lighting Kingdom, Yooka Laylee, Toukiden 2, Aragami, Bus Simulator 16, American Truck Simulator - Overwolf can't work in this game due to unfixable bugs (Sorry)Brawlout, Battleborn, Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 3.

@Creeper_Math Overwolf doesn't support DX10 at all, so sadly Overwolf won't show in Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited while running in DX10. 

Rock On!

On 5/13/2017 at 10:47 PM, Unit170 said:

San Andreas Multiplayer

On 5/19/2017 at 7:32 AM, AlreadyDoneWith said:

Overwatch please if possible!

SAMP is supported and Overwatch of course! 

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:09 AM, LEOkonami said:

Just added these game:

• TheHunter: Call of the Wild
  • Spiral Knights
  • The Repopulation
  • PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Go and vote for them! 

Sorry dude, but you don't have to vote for them...
We will support them as soon as possible. 

Still see no support for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and it is not among the list of votable games. Sad to see such a hot game not supported by this amazing app.

10 hours ago, GunsmithCat said:

Still see no support for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and it is not among the list of votable games. Sad to see such a hot game not supported by this amazing app.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is coming in the next game list update! (Shhhh very soon)

Dark Age of Camelot is no on the list to vote for. and i would enjoy it if this was available for that game as i know a lot of people that play it that may find it helpful. Thank You

On 5/24/2017 at 4:32 AM, LEOkonami said:

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is coming in the next game list update! (Shhhh very soon)

Wonderful news... Really looking forward to it. The game data summary captured in Overwatch helped me improve my gameplay. I am looking to see the captured data from PUBG.

On 5/26/2017 at 11:46 PM, GunsmithCat said:

Wonderful news... Really looking forward to it. The game data summary captured in Overwatch helped me improve my gameplay. I am looking to see the captured data from PUBG.

It here! Come check PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with Overwolf.

Sadly the game summary will not be supported for PUBG, but be sure we will do our best to check out this option!