RoDeX

Overwolf Game Requests

On 10.8.2017 at 9:05 PM, CapoFantasma97 said:

Is it possible to add Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

There currently is support for Minecraft (the java edition), which isn't the same thing under the hood.

This.

On 8/10/2017 at 9:05 PM, CapoFantasma97 said:

Is it possible to add Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

There currently is support for Minecraft (the java edition), which isn't the same thing under the hood.

Sadly we still can't support the Windows 10 version of Minecraft due to unsupported tech on our end :(
I hope we will be able to overcome this gap...

Well not a lot of people know of this game yet but I would like to see Black Squad on the list I am pretty sure Overwolf would be really useful there because it has clans and with clans comes TS servers I would like to have the TS overlay in Black Squad.

Please add support for Black Desert Online! We use Teamspeak3 and would love to have an overlay solution that works in combination with BDO & Teamspeak.THX in advance!

Edited by Zenon49

@Sebastian94 @Zenon49 @madk_ @thesaviour @LordCommander

Your games are now in the voting list please vote for it!

Please don't forget to follow us to get all you supported game updates Facebook \Twitter 

@beyefendy05 Metin2 should be supported if you can't see the Overwolf overlay let me know...

@Sir Ballard We are aware it's taking a long time to enable Naval Action  for Overewolf, I hope we can provide you need in the near future

@WasabiCannon As for now we have a know issue with Runescape , we can't seem to solve this issue just yet... :(

On 9/15/2017 at 0:21 AM, mightyiam said:

Divinity: Original Sin 2

On 9/21/2017 at 0:54 AM, mythers45 said:

Please add the (slightly obscure) indie game Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes to the voting list!

Please don't forget to follow us to get all you supported game updates Facebook \Twitter 

10 hours ago, LEOkonami said:
On 9/14/2017 at 5:21 PM, mightyiam said:

Divinity: Original Sin 2

On 9/20/2017 at 5:54 PM, mythers45 said:

Please add the (slightly obscure) indie game Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes to the voting list!

I don't see Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes in the voting list, and for that matter, I don't see Divinity: Original Sin 2 either! Ten hours after a post has been made saying these games are in the voting list should be enough time to update, and I've already tried searching for them and refreshing the voting list page. Is something wrong?

On 9/27/2017 at 12:36 AM, mythers45 said:

I don't see Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes in the voting list, and for that matter, I don't see Divinity: Original Sin 2 either! Ten hours after a post has been made saying these games are in the voting list should be enough time to update, and I've already tried searching for them and refreshing the voting list page. Is something wrong?

On 9/30/2017 at 2:07 AM, ElDrazeel said:

FORTNITE / FORTNITE BATTLE ROYAL !!!

On 9/27/2017 at 11:16 PM, Aquaflame said:

Can't find Armored Warfare on voting list:35_thinking: