RoDeX

Overwolf Game Requests

@LEOkonami

15 hours ago, LEOkonami said:
On 9/26/2017 at 5:36 PM, mythers45 said:

I don't see Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes in the voting list, and for that matter, I don't see Divinity: Original Sin 2 either! Ten hours after a post has been made saying these games are in the voting list should be enough time to update, and I've already tried searching for them and refreshing the voting list page. Is something wrong?

(And also two other game requests, Fortnite/Fortnine Battle Royal, and Armored Warfare

Your games are now in the voting list please vote for it!

Something's REALLY fishy here. You posted twice saying KTANE and Divinity: Original Sin 2 were in the voting list. They still aren't, and neither are Fortnite and Armored Warfare. It's still been plenty of time to update your voting list since the last update. Please, add the games to the list properly, notify us when you do, and confirm you are not a robot in your notification (It's very possible you are considering the lack of action and similarity between the messages, apologies if you actually aren't). Should this happen again, I may have to take this to a higher authority.

2 hours ago, Eleibier said:

Tibia 11 Client (The Tibia already supported, the one Overwolf detects it's the outdated client).

I may find a fix for the new Tidia 11 client...

To use the game list just follow these 4 simple steps:

1. Press the windows key + R
  2. Type in: %localappdata%/Overwolf and hit enter
  3. Locate the GamesList.xml file and replace it with the one you got from us
    Usually you'll need to extract it first so make sure you have winzip/winrar/7zip/other compressing tool installed on your PC.
  4. Restart Overwolf and start the game

Follow this Gif-guide: https://gfycat.com/GlisteningZealousKouprey

GamesList.Tibia fix maybe.7z

On 10/30/2017 at 9:31 PM, jados said:

Perfect World International Neverfall 

We support PWI but it seems that after the big update we have some issues with the game, but we are on it!

10 hours ago, wman333 said:

Destiny 2

Its a really new release so i just wanted to add it since almost all the other Blizzard games are done

As for new no overlay program can't "inject into" Destiny 2...! We are trying to get whitelisted by Bungie , let hope it will fr fast! The game looks sweet!   

Hello,

I've just registered to thanks you guys for Overwolf. I've installed it to try TeamSpeak with IL-2 1946 but didn't work.

Thats why I would like to ask you to add to your list of supported games the IL-2 Sturmovik games (IL-2 1946, Cliffs of Dover, Battle of Stalingrad)

Bye

Edited by Raidou

On 11/6/2017 at 9:01 PM, potatogirth said:

Call of Duty: World War II for a game request 

It's your lucky week!! We COD:WW2 is supported by Overwolf

On 11/15/2017 at 5:00 PM, Ariep6 said:

Can you please add Project Cars 2

Your game is now on the voting list please vote for it!

On 11/18/2017 at 4:56 PM, PHANT0M LEGEND said:

Looking for MechWarrior Online as the game I am wanting to vote for...Thanks...

The game is fully supported. If you have any support issues please contact support via our support contact page 

Can we have Call of Duty United Offensive also on the voting list? It would be so great if this old game could be used with Overwolf!!

Make it my lucky day :)

Edited by wassie