ordawg

LoLwiz - League of Legends In Game Summoner Stats

Hey i got a problem too,

I installed the Overwolf program, installed the LoLWiz, used the Key i got per Mail, but it seems like the Program isnt starting in LoL.

Is there something i have to do first? A friend got the same problem.

Hey there!

This is an injection issue, mind starting a thread in our Support forum with this and include your log files? Here's instructions on how to get those files.

hey Raif :-)

thx for your response, but i fixed this problem simply by a restart of my computer.

you should add this advice in your Step by Step manual for LoLWiz.

but i got a new thing^^ there is a new patch out for League and now LoLWiz says: there is no "LoL.api"

okay new issue, everytime I open the application I now have to enter a new beta key everytime. Not sure if this is an overwolf thing that might of caused it or the app itself.

Edit: Fixed

Edited by DIYdie

I just downloaded the overwolf client and I constantly get this message http://puu.sh/i8w20/85a98232a4.jpg(topcenter of the screen) when I try to install the LoLwiz client. Is there a problem on my end or is it some sort of issue from their side? If so is there anything I can do to fix this?

I recieved an email with a beta key already and can't download/install any app off overwolf

Edited by Precede

seems to be down atm. euwest not working atleast for me all day. "something went wrong" [5] no active game for player. I didn't change anything.

Hey Reiji,

Are you in EUW by any chance? If so, it has to do with the spectate servers being down on Riots side.

I know that I am a bit late to the party, but I would ABSOLUTELY love to get my hands on a LoLWiz Beta Key. I can write a a hefty poem (limerick, or haiku) to honor my granting of passage into this awesome program.

That LoLWiz Beta Key would help me out immensely. What can I do for any of you fine gentlemen (or gentleladies) to acquire one? :)

Edited by Raif

When I enter a game, it says LoLWiz stats are ready press Shift + Tab.  When I try to close this it constantly pops back up... how do I make it so it stays closed without having to turn off the entire lolwiz program...  Also it says to press ctrl + shift + P to toggle on and off the fps but that doesnt even work and the FPS is constantly On on the top left screen. Can someone help me plz.

post-17306-0-16178400-1437683014_thumb.g

When I enter a game, it says LoLWiz stats are ready press Shift + Tab.  When I try to close this it constantly pops back up... how do I make it so it stays closed without having to turn off the entire lolwiz program...  Also it says to press ctrl + shift + P to toggle on and off the fps but that doesnt even work and the FPS is constantly On on the top left screen. Can someone help me plz.

This is a bug, can I ask you to sen d us your logs to Support@Overwolf.com? Here's a guide on how to do that.

Is there a way to make this app more spectate-friendly?

Hey there,

Currently, no there isn't any way to do that. In order for the app to work you while spectating you have to put in a summoner name of the person playing the game and then enter it for it to start up. LoLwiz is meant to be a tool for using in your match, not really as a spectate tool.

With that in mind, what in your mind would make it more "spectate friendly"? What do you feel is missing? 

You guys added a post game "End of Game Stats" popup window that is SUPER ANNOYING.  Why is there no option to disable this intrusive window?  Not only does it block my actual post game from the league client, it not once has actually populated any information.  Which again begs the question why would I even want to have a popup to block and show information that I already have? Please please please remove this feature or give us an option to disable the pop up... super annoying...

EDIT: Found a work around, just uninstalled the program

Edited by Kegrah