ordawg

LoLwiz - League of Legends In Game Summoner Stats

Just a bit of feedback:

The Post-game statistic screen would be more interesting if the pie-charts would actually be sorted by value instead of by "Player-index". Additionally a way to see which stat belongs to what champ without the need to hover would be a big improvement. 

Those two changes would give a quick overview where the user stands in terms of statistics.

As it is right now the only helpful thing is to have the own stats marked and the warding stats in comparrison to the stats that are available within the native league-history so there is not very much gain for the user so far.

Hey there,

Currently, no there isn't any way to do that. In order for the app to work you while spectating you have to put in a summoner name of the person playing the game and then enter it for it to start up. LoLwiz is meant to be a tool for using in your match, not really as a spectate tool.

With that in mind, what in your mind would make it more "spectate friendly"? What do you feel is missing? 

There actually is, take "build of legends" and "lolcounter" apps as example for how to get summoners from league log-files. Might not have been around back then in November, but could be done now.

Is this thread still maintained in some form?

Wanted to point out this post http://forums.overwolf.com/index.php?/topic/6643-how-often-does-lolwiz-update-stats/

Hey, I really enjoy the gif recorder functionality, but I'd enjoy it more with expanded settings, ie resolution of recording, larger FPS range, and increased gif folder storage maximum. I really enjoy the app and during the ocassional league database downtimes with the app I end up wishing for this app back again, the convenience is unparalleled.

8 hours ago, jelfes said:

Hey, I really enjoy the gif recorder functionality, but I'd enjoy it more with expanded settings, ie resolution of recording, larger FPS range, and increased gif folder storage maximum. I really enjoy the app and during the ocassional league database downtimes with the app I end up wishing for this app back again, the convenience is unparalleled.

That's an separate app, unrelated to lolwiz

Hey!

I have taken Interest to Lolwiz so I decided to try it but when I put my Summoner Info, my region was not there ( I play from the Phillippines ), I checked Every single Region and I was not detected please do add more regions so more people would be able to use it. Please pardon me for Bringing this dead post back to life. Its the only way I found to Talk with you guys :D

59 minutes ago, Dal said:

Hey!

I have taken Interest to Lolwiz so I decided to try it but when I put my Summoner Info, my region was not there ( I play from the Phillippines ), I checked Every single Region and I was not detected please do add more regions so more people would be able to use it. Please pardon me for Bringing this dead post back to life. Its the only way I found to Talk with you guys :D

Hey,

this is not a choice from Lolwiz but the fact, that the Servers for Taiwan, Phillipines and the other regions not listed are run by Garena and not by RIOT Games.

Lolwiz and many other apps that use ingame-data for their services are dependant on the RIOT Games API providing this data, but Garena does not offer such a thing. So it's not possible to get the ingame data neccessary to accumulate and display the statistics.

If Garena should decide in the future to offer a public API it will be implemented immediatly into Lolwiz and all other apps that depend on these public APIs for sure.

I know this topics is old, but i'm having an issue with Lolwiz that cannot find my active game while i'm clearly playing it. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Much Thanks,

Cordially,

CBonduMiel

Edited by CBonduMiel