Redeemer

GW2 Contest Term

Yeah I wont send anybody to vote for me either, I have a small FSN user base (up to 100 people using the app on twitch, depends on a day) and really small youtube subscription base (43) but I would like to win because my app is good enough not because I had enough votes.

The thing with the thing is also simply the scale.

If we'd be talking 10k download apps here, yes there'd still be a following base and such, but looking at those download numbers on the marketplace, I don't see how that vote could end up being a relevant statistical measurement.

The thing with the thing is also simply the scale.

If we'd be talking 10k download apps here, yes there'd still be a following base and such, but looking at those download numbers on the marketplace, I dunno, it simply doesn't appear as an appropriate measurement.

I'm not talking about overwolf follower base, in this vote it is not even a thing - I doubt someone from overwolf users will take the time to download wickr and vote for you, I'm talking about family/friends/social media and even those sources are questionable to vote on wickr (exception with family and friends). 

In twitch challenge we have 4 judges + wickr app popularity contest.

I only hope wickr is a very small percentage of total votes and not 1 in 5 vote.

I know. However I'm also quite confident that the total amount of votes will be ridiculously low being a subset of the apps user bases, which ofc gets amplified by the whole wickr thing by a margin. Imo if there're only a handful of people voting at all, which the data we have predicts, it's not a really a valid "measurement of success" for contenders.