FloydHunter

So, I did a thing in minecraft..

..where I took RoosterTeeth's version of Monopoly and rolled with it.

Basically, I turned their version of Monopoly into the real version of Monopoly. I just finished it up like two nights ago or so, and have just released it to the wild land of the interwebs. lol.

There's a download link in the description, here's what some of the board looks like on my end(because of the texture pack):

tumblr_nmrx5vXDHI1sf2is0o1_1280.png

I've seen some videos where they had a working version of Monopoly that required several mods to work, or in the case of the RT version, was a lesser version of Monopoly, which kinda made me think, "Wouldn't it be cool if there was a working version of Monopoly in minecraft that was identical to the actual board game, but at the same time required no mods?"

I searched, then gave up on trying to find one and made my own in my spare time. lol

Damn that's impressive!

do you plan on sometimes try and play Monopoly  in minecraft?

I've actually done several play tests of this on my own. Only 2 player play tests though, so I haven't actually tested it with a full amount of players(5 players with one additional as banker in creative). My own tests have worked out very well, however. Once the rules are explained and/or read over, the game works identical to the physical board game.