Raif

Introducing Replay HUD - The Overwolf instant replay app

I would also like to have it be able to automatically record kills as well (I know that's less straightforward than recording deaths since you don't know if a kill is gonna happen again soon enough, but I'm guessing it should be possible). This app is pretty useful, thank you.

Hi is there a way to make Replay HUD save the entire game by default? Couldn't find the option to do it myself.

Hey there,

Currently there is no way to do this. Replay HUD is meant to save parts of your game, not the whole game. However, we do have a video recorder that can do exactly that.

Since this was recently bumped.. Hi there, just downloaded Replay Hud and I love the idea! I've tried it with few games already and it works perfectly fine, but I can't quite make it work for Fallout 4, it doesn't see the game for some reason, I've tested both fullscreen and windowed. Can I maybe force choose a window to record somehow?

Hi there guys, id love some help, this just doesnt seem to work for me at all... so it doesn't save anything but mainly it just doesn't seem to turn on. Every time i press the slider to enable it, it just slides it back after waiting like 5 seconds and just doesn't do anything.. If anyone can help much appreciated. 

Hi there guys, id love some help, this just doesnt seem to work for me at all... so it doesn't save anything but mainly it just doesn't seem to turn on. Every time i press the slider to enable it, it just slides it back after waiting like 5 seconds and just doesn't do anything.. If anyone can help much appreciated. 

---Edit

Sorry for the double post, but looking more into it, it's the slider that enables it keeps turning off sometimes it works for about 3 seconds and then the slider goes off again. it rarely says at the top of the screen "enabled" with the quote about pressing a key to record.

Edited by dolano

I made the Logs and almost send an email while it finally started working :) Thanks for the support magic. Not sure what exactly I did, just killed the Overwolf process few times to zip the logs and Fallout 4 just showed up in the game library, now it works fine.

Hey guys, I absolutely LOVE this app. I use it all the time and have dozens of my favorite replays saved forever now. It really has made me better at a few champions too. I made Gold this season in part thanks to Overwolf (no joke!). Watching what I could have done better, or helping to decide when not to fight.

My only complaint is that sometimes I get tired of watching hundreds of replays of my DEATHS. As constructive as it is, I sometimes wish I also had the replays of those sweet quadra kills or baron steals. I know I could have manually saved these replays, but in the heat of the moment, when I'm trying to convert a success into an advantage, I'll often forget to save my highlights.

This app is 80 percent perfect. If you guys ever add in the ability to have it automatically save double kills or higher (by preference) or dragon/baron steals, the same way it automatically saves deaths, then this app will be 110 percent the best software ever made.

Hey there,

unandir, can you send us a screenshot of your issue and your log files?

Gentleman Shaco:

Thanks a lot for the feedback. This is indeed very useful and it's in our plans.. stay tuned and Keep on Rocking with Replay HUD

P.S 

I would love to see some of your Replays do you post them on youtube?

Thanks haha. I have a bunch of replays in a folder that I'm gonna start putting into videos.. but I just haven't got around to it yet. Maybe in a week or so I'll post it back into this thread.

EDIT: Actually, here's my montage. Keep in mind that I'm bad haha. But yeah, recorded entirely by the Replay HUD!!!

Edited by Gentleman Shaco

Hi I just installed this app and tried it with League of Legends, the hotkey to open the replay window works just fine, but I'm completely unable to press the pause button, or adjust the slider, or move the window itself? Basically I can't click anything on the hud, can anyone tell me why that is?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Forgot to mention I've tried it in Fullscreen/Windowed/Borderless, doesn't change anything.

Edited by Medrik

My Replay Hud doesn't record game audio or mic for some reason when playing counter strike even though I have checked the "Capture system sound" and "capture microphone sound" and it recognizes my devices that I use for headphones and mic. Any idea what could be the problem?

hello!

Just a question: Is there a way to allow this to work on resolutions higher than 2560x1440?

If you use a res higher it gets cut off like:

post-21000-0-94152800-1449555305_thumb.j

post-21000-0-16614500-1449555312_thumb.j

So you can't use the controls or even close the window (without using the shortcuts) because the x in the top right is also cut off.

Hey guys,

First, vaderopaido and loliserver we have a known issue with the audio problem I have forward your logs to our head of R&D and we are trying to fix this issue.

As for kuts's issue can you ensure that you are using 100% DPI settings on your OS? Please check this article for our new knowledge base.

Rock on and sit tied.