Raif

Smite.Guru

SmiteGuru - Know thy enemy!

cprZWSW.jpg

SmiteGuru gives you up-to-date, in-game details on all your immortal competition, pulling all the latest data from http://smite.guru

This Overwolf-exclusive app shows you a player-by-player breakdown of everyone in the match, allowing you to know their strengths and exploit their weaknesses.

Instantly see rankings for ELO, wins/losses, KDA, damage, GPM and more. Identify the best and worst players at a glance, and even see how proficient your competition is with their current hero in a league by league breakdown. See the app in action:

SmiteGuru is also fully compliant with Hi-Rez's Terms of Use, meaning you'll never have to worry about getting flagged or banned.

How to use the app:

1. Download the app from the Overwolf appstore

2. Start a Smite game and the app will auto-launch

3. Hit Shift+Tab anytime to see the stats, hit Shift+Tab again to hide it

Please note - This app does not work in Latin America.

worked fine the first two days, now only works the first game i play. Second game i play i just get the same info shown as the first game. Restarting the app didnt work only restarting the game completley.

You are lucky you've seen it work.

"There was an error connecting to the SmiteGuru API"

So I close Overwolf and my mouse freaks out during game, or closing it crashes Smite.

Not an Overwolf fan.

worked fine the first two days, now only works the first game i play. Second game i play i just get the same info shown as the first game. Restarting the app didnt work only restarting the game completley.

That sounds like a serious bug. Can I ask you to send me your logs? Just attach them to your post. I'll also pass this along to the guys at SmiteGuru so they can take a look.

Here's a guide on how to get your logs.

You are lucky you've seen it work.

"There was an error connecting to the SmiteGuru API"

So I close Overwolf and my mouse freaks out during game, or closing it crashes Smite.

Not an Overwolf fan.

Hey,

Sorry for the troubles you're having! Are you using Curse Voice at the same time you're running Smite.Guru and playing SMITE? Also, what region are you playing in?

so far i have not met anyone that got this app working properly either crashing the game or only working for the first game.  So best test before relaesing an app pls.

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're aware of the "first game only" bug and we're already working on it. However, the crashing the game part bit is not something we've heard before. Is this happening to you? It sounds unlikely that it's Overwolf but if it is, do you have this? Can you please send us your log files? 

Here's a guide on how to send us your log files.

Besides these bugs, do you have any feedback on the stats itself? 

Hey Guys, 

We are working with Overwolf to fix the app which broke due to some changes in the client this patch. We will keep you updated. Thanks for the patience, reminder this app is still in BETA and bugs like this are expected, especially during client patches.

Hey, so I installed the app, but when I went to run it, it says,

" 'Something Went Wrong'

It looks like we cannot finish loading the app

This might be because your version of Overwolf or operating system doesn't support our app

Please let us know if you get this error by reporting it via the 'Get App Support' link."

My friend is running the same version of Overwolf, with the same operating system, and his works perfectly fine. Why isn't mine working?

Anybody else got the problem, that smite guru just opens partially, like that you don't see the whole window? I'll attach a screenshot to this post.

post-21677-0-96973900-1451739782_thumb.p

Looks like I also got the something went wrong message, but it's just there partially.
Edited by EmSuperCraft

Hey I just recently got stuck with the No Player Found error for over a week now, in all the time I used this app it never went on for this long. I believe it started happening right after an Overwolf update. Since then the app doesn't recognize my Smite account on FIVE different accounts but it somehow chooses to work on one other account. Have tried reinstalling Overwolf and the app multiple times with clean wipes of all left behind data, and constantly switching accounts and ticking/unticking hide account option with nothing working except for that one account. I am attaching my logs in case the answer on fixing it can be found.

Also worth noting my friend I play with and who also uses this app, has had no problem using the app at all like I have, except when he logged onto one of those five accounts I mentioned, it also gave him the same no player found error, but he's still fine when he gets on any of his accounts.

Log.rar

Edited by Penitence
Extra note.

On 1/10/2017 at 8:20 AM, Penitence said:

Hey I just recently got stuck with the No Player Found error for over a week now, in all the time I used this app it never went on for this long. I believe it started happening right after an Overwolf update. Since then the app doesn't recognize my Smite account on FIVE different accounts but it somehow chooses to work on one other account. Have tried reinstalling Overwolf and the app multiple times with clean wipes of all left behind data, and constantly switching accounts and ticking/unticking hide account option with nothing working except for that one account. I am attaching my logs in case the answer on fixing it can be found.

Also worth noting my friend I play with and who also uses this app, has had no problem using the app at all like I have, except when he logged onto one of those five accounts I mentioned, it also gave him the same no player found error, but he's still fine when he gets on any of his accounts.

Log.rar

I would love to try using these accounts and find out the issue there, you can send me a message in private 

On 1/12/2017 at 6:57 AM, LEOkonami said:

I would love to try using these accounts and find out the issue there, you can send me a message in private 

Would you just need the one compatible one and one incompatible one?

4 hours ago, Prokill88 said:

Is this working for anyone ? I just get the splash screen nothing else? 

Nah, smite guru updated a lot of their back-end, will probably be a while, but i was told they are working on it.

The SmiteGuru app is down as for now, we also removed it from our app store.  

Until the app developer will fix his technical difficulties the app will be unavailable.
Sorry for the discomfort :(