Raif

CS:GO Stats - Zeroing in on the competition

CS:GO Stats - Zeroing in on the competition

6IlvCzm.jpg

The CSGO Stats app will show you the recent stats of both your team mates and opponents in-game, pulling the latest data from http://csgo-stats.com

This app will give you the edge over the competition by displaying a player-by-player breakdown of everyone on the server you play in, allowing you to assess their strengths and weaknesses. You can sort the stats list by each of the stats from top to bottom. For example, if you want to see who has the highest accuracy just click on the accuracy column and it will sort it!

You will instantly see K/D ratios, win percentages, favorite weapons and much more. Also, we added in a cool notification when a new player joins the server that will show you their recent stats. 

HwIC6XG.jpg

How to use the app:

• Download the app from the Overwolf appstore
  • Start a CS:GO game and wait for the app to indicate it is ready to use
  • Hit the assigned hotkey anytime to see the stats, hit it again to hide it

We'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback about the app!

*UPDATE* (30.12.15)

We have released a new version that includes a hotfix for 'Undetected Players'.
We have launched a skin market for CS:GO Stats. Get free epic skins by referring your friends to play with the CS:GO Stats app.

n9nkqj4.png

For more info visit the following link: http://csgo-stats.com/market/

Great work on the app!

I only have one piece of input, and it's about the hotkey Shift+F. Whenever I'm in-game and I want to write something with a capital F using shift, it activates the stats screen and I have to use Caps Lock instead. I can't seem to find a way to change the hotkey either. CTRL+F is a much better hotkey in my opinion because it allows me to type capital Fs while playing, and doesn't do anything special in-game. The best solution would be to add the option to change the hotkey to whatever the user wants ;)

Other than that, great work!

Great work on the app!

I only have one piece of input, and it's about the hotkey Shift+F. Whenever I'm in-game and I want to write something with a capital F using shift, it activates the stats screen and I have to use Caps Lock instead. I can't seem to find a way to change the hotkey either. CTRL+F is a much better hotkey in my opinion because it allows me to type capital Fs while playing, and doesn't do anything special in-game. The best solution would be to add the option to change the hotkey to whatever the user wants ;)

Other than that, great work!

Hey there,

To change your hotkey, all you need to do is head into your Settings by clicking the wrench icon on the dock and going into the Hotkey tab. At the bottom you'll see the hotkey for CS:GO stats and there you can change it. 

As for changing the default hotkey, thanks for the input  :smile:  I'll pass it along to the developer.

Hi devs,

I have some trouble using the  app: each time i log in a game i have any players detected...

Do you have any idea to fix it? 

Tnanks

Hi Britaliope,

I apologize for the late response and thank you for reaching out. We have released a new version of CSGO Stats and this issue should have been fixed on this version. Can you please attach your logs to this thread so I can take a look and get this solved asap? Here's how to get your logs.

Thank you, and I apologize again for the inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Hi Britaliope,

I apologize for the late response and thank you for reaching out. We have released a new version of CSGO Stats and this issue should have been fixed on this version. Can you please attached your logs to this thread so I can take a look and get this solved asap? Here's how to get your logs.

Thank you, and I apologize again for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Hi

I'm gonna do this this W-E now i don't have a PC at hand : (((

I didn't be noticed of any update on my overwolf app, maybe i didn't did it ? Well idk the logs will give an awnser

Hi Britaliope,

I apologize for the late response and thank you for reaching out. We have released a new version of CSGO Stats and this issue should have been fixed on this version. Can you please attach your logs to this thread so I can take a look and get this solved asap? Here's how to get your logs.

Hey, i've finally get my PC to send U the logs :

i've played 2 games  of CSGO right now so you should have some fresh logs :)

here there are : http://www.mediafire.com/download/z66tb4yhvqvbign/Log.rar

I've tryed to have a look inside it, OMG it's quite huge logs we have here ;) Have fun ^^

Two remarks anyway : on the procedure you send me to .rar my logs, you should add on the first line "Close Overwolf first", because winrar is not able to made a proper archive of the logs.

then, i do not understand at all the last point : "Find and delete the Overwolf folder." ? Is this gonna damage the install or it will only clear logs/temp files?

Britaliope

Edited by britaliope

Hey,

Yes exactly, once you delete the Overwolf folder in the %localappdata% it only clears the logs and temporary files. If you haven't tried doing so by now, you should give it a shot.

In any case, thank you for sending your logs, we're trying to figure out what causes the issue on the CSGO Stats app on your pc, and I will let you know as soon as we find the solution. Thank you again for your cooperation, and stay tuned!

Hey everyone,

After reading a lot of your feedback, we've released a new version of CS:GO Stats! This one has 2 new features packed in for your gaming pleasure.

1. Get a players extended stats inside the app itself easily

sWLY2N7.jpg?1

2. Paste the top 3 players stats on each team directly into your chat with the Alt+S hotkey

TGlF4w0.jpg?2

Hope you all like these new features, let us know what you think!

Hey everyone,

After reading a lot of your feedback, we've released a new version of CS:GO Stats! This one has 2 new features packed in for your gaming pleasure.

• Get a players extended stats inside the app itself easily

sWLY2N7.jpg?1

• Paste the top 3 players stats on each team directly into your chat with the Alt+S hotkey

TGlF4w0.jpg?2

Hope you all like these new features, let us know what you think!

The first addition (more detailed stats) is awesome - I'll definitely use that, now that it's there.

I'm kind of meeeh on the second addition, where it can type the stats in the ingame chat. To me it seems borderline spammy, as the other people on the server never really asked to have these stats displayed.

Actually, I have a suggestion myself. Something I'd personally love to have is a small country flag (perhaps on top of player avatars?) next to all players. This data can be grabbed from the Steam Community profiles. What I had in mind was something like this:

ip1uYaD.png

Also, I just checked. It actually already has the country name and flag on the CS-GO site itself, so it should be no worries grabbing the information. If no country is specified, obviously there just shouldn't be any flag next to that profile.

Hey,

In any case, thank you for sending your logs, we're trying to figure out what causes the issue on the CSGO Stats app on your pc, and I will let you know as soon as we find the solution. Thank you again for your cooperation, and stay tuned!

So, what about my issue  :smile:

So, what about my issue  :smile:

Hey!

I am very sorry about the delay. We have found one thing that triggers the issue "Players undetected". It is caused by running CSGO as admin. Therefor, please try to either run Overwolf as admin as well, or make sure CSGO doesn't run as admin.

Let me know if this works for you, and again, I'm sorry for the delay and the inconvenience this may have caused you.

All the best,

Jordans

Hello,

I have 2 questions about this plug-in:

1) It is possible to see in table mode other stats (HS ratio, accuracy etc.) ?

2) it is possible to add something like "what stats I want to see", to hide this stats which I don't need ?

Edited by Noriad

Hello,

I have 2 questions about this plug-in:

1) It is possible to see in table mode other stats (HS ratio, accuracy etc.) ?

2) it is possible to add something like "what stats I want to see", to hide this stats which I don't need ?

Hey Noriad,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, it is currently impossible to choose which stats you would rather see in the app.

That being said, it is not a bad idea and you might see this feature implemented in the future.

In any case I'd love to know which stats you'd like to see or hide from the app!

Hey Overwolf,

Because I'm curious - why those stats can't be implemented ? First I thought it is because those stats are calculated (hs ratio = hs quantity / kills quantity, accuracy = Shots hit / Shots fired etc.) but K/D ratio is also calculated... but only, if those stats are taken from csgo-stats site. Because I remembered, that game/steam have also their stats, and in game there all stats which are show in this app, without play time, which probably can be taken from steam.

And answering for your question - for me important are only: play time, HS ratio, accuracy. Also maybe favorite weapon. Because IMHO those stats describe how good/bad player is :)

Hey Overwolf,

Because I'm curious - why those stats can't be implemented ? First I thought it is because those stats are calculated (hs ratio = hs quantity / kills quantity, accuracy = Shots hit / Shots fired etc.) but K/D ratio is also calculated... but only, if those stats are taken from csgo-stats site. Because I remembered, that game/steam have also their stats, and in game there all stats which are show in this app, without play time, which probably can be taken from steam.

And answering for your question - for me important are only: play time, HS ratio, accuracy. Also maybe favorite weapon. Because IMHO those stats describe how good/bad player is :)

Hey Noriad,

Thanks for the quick response and I appreciate your input. We constantly work to make the app a better and a more useful tool. The community's feedback is always appreciated. The app is ever evolving, though applying changes may take time. These features or new stats might be implemented soon, stay tuned!

I don't like making post after post, but jordans, can you give us any ETA of new version of this plug-in ?

Hey,

Sorry for the late response. We were actually very busy lately, working on a new version. It does not include the changes that you wished would happen, but it does have an awesome new feature! 

Stay tuned!

This app is great but need some improvements.

Here goes:

1. In CS:GO I all-chat on u and not y. So when I press Alt+S to post stats in chat, it doesn't work. y is unbound so I don't press it because I use t for grenades.

2. It doesn't say anywere if it shows competitive stats only, but most likely not. It should show competitive stats when you play competitive. Otherwise this program is just about useless.

3. Neither of the notification settings in the app works. It gives notifications when players join no matter what.

Edited by MeJoho

I would like to second the earlier request for the stats I'd like to see, instead of the defaults.  Seeing Accy % and  Headshot % is a huge indication of whether a guy is playing without hacks.  If I check a guy and it's fishy, I'd just like to know that it's above my personal level of suspicion so I can leave the room sooner.  Thanks for continuing to update to include community input!  Love the website, and was pumped to get the Overwolf app.  If it had this ability, I'd launch through it every time! 

Thanks for this nice-to-have app :)

I would like to see some Cheat info about the player, like:

• VAC'ed friends count.
  • Games owned.

f1a7811232c7732c8d9f078946341624.png

That would help to determine if the player is a cheater/smurfer.

Also i would like to have highlighting for suspicious players, like High K/D with less play hours.

Another thing i would like to have are "Copy Steam ID's to clipboard" button.

453295ec1ed6b387b04bbfdbda42a2dc.png

Another thing, can't you make it append the info to the ingame scoreboard? Like the overlayed info is only visible while holding TAB?

1 last thing; could you make ranks show up like in https://r4p3.net/threads/csgo-rankscanner.1668/

Edited by Bluscream

Also another (in my eyes) great idea i just had is to change the background color based on users friend/foe status.

So if a user on your Steam Friends List joins the server or on the scoreboard he has a green background and if he is on your steam blocklist he will get a red background.

Would help me a lot to stay away from faggots and recognize when a friend joined.

What do you think, guys? :D

Edited by Bluscream