Raif

Overwolf version 0.88.77 released!

top-image-blog.png

Summer is almost done, but we're not!

Welcome to the next release of Overwolf. We've changed a little how we do our releases this time around again. We are going to do a few releases every month with small fixes so we can get out changes much faster to you all. 

Without much further ado, here's the release notes for this release:

Client

• Install from web - You can now head to our online appstore and download apps straight from there onto your Overwolf.

• Windows 10 support - We now completely support Windows 10 for all of our features and supported game. 

Overlay

• Shared Textures Tech - Introduced to help with improvements while recording using Replay HUD, Twitch Streamer and Video capture to lessen FPS drops drastically.

• Quick Sync encoder - Updated our encoder for improvements and added presets.

Games fixes

• SkipGameProc- Allows typing in other languages.

• World of Warcraft - Fixed some artifact   

• Warframe - Fixed a language bug

• Star Wars: The Old Republic

Overwolf Appstore

• App specific installation - Added Support for downloading Overwolf with just the requested app.

More frequent, smaller updates seems to be the way to go for me, rather than waiting weeks before releasing new stuff only to have it in one big update. 

With OWs slick auto update, I see no issue with this from a user-perspective. 

All fine and dandy, but I still cannot even download Overwolf  program ever since I upgraded my Win8.1 to Win10, no matter I am trying as admin or not... just doesn't work.

Edited by IvyIvy

All fine and dandy, but I still cannot even download Overwolf  program ever since I upgraded my Win8.1 to Win10, no matter I am trying as admin or not... just doesn't work.

Hey there!

Mind trying this installer here? If it doesn't work please let me know.