Strigoi1958

Premium member

Well this is a first for me... like most people I don't like to part with my money but... I just discovered Overwolf it was an "extra" software package on my asus maximus ranger installation CD.

A lot of packaged software is just bloatware or say it does magical things but doesn't..

Overwolf is the opposite it is brilliant and yet is hardly promoting itself. For once I have found something I think is incredible and would  happily buy a premium user account... and err.... there isn't one (is there ?)

I see there is an overwolf client... is that free as well ? ... do you guys not eat lol... I have used mumble in the past and you can buy your own admin rights which is great for moving idiots to another chat.

If there is a paid version released then please let me know... I think it is worth a whole lot more than free :smile:  

Edited by Strigoi1958

Well this is a first for me... like most people I don't like to part with my money but... I just discovered Overwolf it was an "extra" software package on my asus maximus ranger installation CD.

A lot of packaged software is just bloatware or say it does magical things but doesn't..

Overwolf is the opposite it is brilliant and yet is hardly promoting itself. For once I have found something I think is incredible and would  happily buy a premium user account... and err.... there isn't one (is there ?)

I see there is an overwolf client... is that free as well ? ... do you guys not eat lol... I have used mumble in the past and you can buy your own admin rights which is great for moving idiots to another chat.

If there is a paid version released then please let me know... I think it is worth a whole lot more than free :smile:  

We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Overwolf!  :laugh: 

Overwolf is free software and a free service. We have no premium, upgraded or otherwise 'better' versions. In fact, the best way to helping out would probably be to let your mates know about us. 

The Overwolf client is probably what you've already got installed, that allows you to do a ton of stuff in game. If you are thinking of the Overwolf chat service, that is absolutely free as well. 

If any more questions arise, feel free to give us a shout! We're here to help :sorcerer:   

Hey,

As Jonas already mentioned, everything on Overwolf right now is free, including Overwolf itself. There's no hidden fees, no premium membership. What you see is what you get, all for free.

The best way to help us out? Spread the word, get people to use Overwolf.