Raif

Overwolf version 0.89.63 released!

top-image-blog.png

Introducing new TeamSpeak Skins!

Welcome to the next stage of our skin program, TeamSpeak skins! In our effort to make Overwolf customizable to your tastes, we added in the ability for skinning the Overwolf TeamSpeak windows!

NsRhTPa.jpg

Just like normal skins, we’ll add more and more as well as let community skinners create them! Look forward to a lot more skins coming out in the future.

Along with the new skins, we have the full list of bugfixes for this version:
  • Improved game detection with some Steam games
  • Fixed a bug where if your Overwolf username stared with a lower case you had no avatar
  • The Overwolf dock is now hidden on auto launch
  • Fixed a bug where the Appstore was opening links inside of itself
  • Now will show an "Update ready" for users who don't close Overwolf for long periods of time and there is an update available
  • Will now show an error when attempting to enter a Steam Guard code
  • Video recorder will no longer show a negative time when the computer clock reaches 12PM

See you all in game,

Raif

avatar_ari-masseffect3-1-150x150.png

Edited by Jonas
Appstoer -> Appstore

where can i download this version?

This should be the latest version of Overwolf, so simply relaunching the program should update it to this version.

The cool version.

Because dayum those skins are cool! I tried them on the beta client

Very much like them!! Especially the GW2 one! Nicely done guys!! 

When will you make it to windows 10?, it was working for me for a few weeks but it stopped so i wanted to send this to you to see if you can help

-thank you

Hey,

Windows 10 is already supported. If you're having some issues with it working, then I'd suggest opening a thread in the support section detailing what you're experiencing.

Give us AMD VCE.

If you are having trouble with stability when using AMD VCE, you can fix it by disabling a feature called CBR Padding ( At least on OBS ) I had tons of Crash on OBS if I used CBR Padding, but disabling it fixed everything.

Edited by otarU1921