FloydHunter

WildStar Overwolf Skin

RvdKUZX.png

2ygKEyQ.gif

The skin is finally complete! By complete, I mean to the point that I'm happy with.

I may alter the first animation/regular dock in the future, but for now, everyone can *hopefully* enjoy the skin!

View the video below to hear the sound effects. The Skin in the video is the 1.0 version. Current version uses same sound effects, but skin from above gif.

I finally tackled this skin because the game went Free To Play. If you haven't checked it out yet, now is a good time. From what I've heard, and from my own personal opinion, the servers have calmed down a bit, so the lag from the influx of new players shouldn't be there any more. Definitely a good time to try the game out, as well as try this Overwolf Skin out!! :D

Download links:

Install Instructions:

OPK Installation:

• If not set, right click on the file and go to properties. From there, click the button that says "Change" and browse your programs folder for the Overwolf.exe file.
    (Only need to do this once, all other OPK's will work without this step in the future.)

• Open Overwolf if its not open already, and click on settings. Go to the Support option and click on Development Options.

• Click on the "Install Extension" button and locate the OPK you downloaded for this skin, then click OK.

• The skin will install fairly fast. The skin installation is complete at this point. All you need to do is select it from your skins library! So from this point, you're done! Congrats! You've installed the WildStar Skin!!

RAR Installation:

• Open the start menu and type %localappdata% and hit enter. If you're unable to do this, go here in a new window: C:\Users\[uSERNAME]\AppData\Local

• Open the Overwolf folder, then the Extensions Folder

• Create a new folder, name it WildStar(or whatever you want).

• Drag and Drop the 1.0 folder from the RAR to the new skin folder.

• Open Overwolf if its not open already, and click on settings. Go to the Support option and click on Development Options.

• Click on Load Unpacked Extension, and locate the 1.0 folder. This should add the skin to the library.

• The skin installation is complete at this point. All you need to do is select it from your skins library! So from this point, you're done! Congrats! You've installed the WildStar Skin!!

Change Log:

v1.1:

• Overhauled the buttons and dock images to look more like WildStar's UI
  • Overhauled the buttons mouse hover to reflect that of a screen turning on.

v1.0:

Preview:

9vdEEFk.gif

cTUTYPU.png

Edited by FloydHunter