Primus92

Drag and drop in html not working

Hm, I'd advise to try against a basic HTML5 example to have less potential causes maybe.

Personally I vaguely remember drag'n'drop hasn't worked in ow ever, however given that there's even been a framework switch from awesomium to libCef since I've started playing around, it's better to just test such against the current version than to rely on that ;)

I just did a quick test because I was curious, drag'n'drop is working in overwolf.

With React 0.14 they switched a few things around. I don't know what is your build process, but I assume you compile your jsx files beforehand. Also I don't know what ES6 features are supported by the overwolf chromium browser, maybe it fails there somewhere silently.

Anyway, please keep us updated, I planned on using React.js later in the future so I would like to know if it isn't playing well with overwolf :) 

I just did a quick test because I was curious, drag'n'drop is working in overwolf.

With React 0.14 they switched a few things around. I don't know what is your build process, but I assume you compile your jsx files beforehand. Also I don't know what ES6 features are supported by the overwolf chromium browser, maybe it fails there somewhere silently.

Anyway, please keep us updated, I planned on using React.js later in the future so I would like to know if it isn't playing well with overwolf :)

How did you implement drag'n'drop ?

Ah, well for the record, what I was trying back then was specifically dropping a file, which didn't trigger an event at all.

Given there's different stuff involved to make such happen browser-code side, that's likely a different kind of beast to have working if that's what you've been aiming for in the first place.

OK. I have made a research on drag and drop :P In Overwolf work interact.js and jQuery UI sortable and Slip.js and react-motion

all others don't work. I think its the problem in HTML 5 drag and drop API or this API isn't even added to Overwolf, so devs need to give some feedback :)

Happy programming

PS: React goes really well with overwolf :)

Edited by Primus92