Raif

Introducing DotaPlus - Your tool for Dota 2

Hey there!

Thank you for your patience and for being a loyal user of DotaPlus.

Sadly we do not have any update at the moment but we will update this thread as soon as we have any.

There is no way to check what heroes people play anymore in dota 2 . Volvo removed the game history from players public profile a few months ago . 

That's the only reason I installed overwolf and dotaplus. If you fix it faster, a lot more dota 2 players will start using it . 

You do know this is an open platform with API, right? This means that widgets are developed by the community..
Instead of trolling & complaining, you could have learned to code in this time and do it on your own

I know how to code but i'm lazy :D . I prefer playing dota instead . 

Why are you so mad bro ? I should be mad but i'm not . 

Here are some dancing bananas to cheer you up . 

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

and some dancing bunnies 

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

and some dancing bananas again

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I need this app to get 8k MMR . Help please . 

Edited by ghostdlr

21 hours ago, ghostdlr said:

Almost 8 months .

:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

Hey guys! 

Good news! We have a new version that we are testing as we speak (write :) if someone want to test this version just send me a private message or share with me your email.

Sorry for the very long delay,