nasa

What technology can be used? Meteor? Database questions

I'm looking to create a singlepage app in Overwolf. The app connects players to a database and displays the output. I want the database to be synced across all users. Can I deploy meteor to overwolf and what about angular and node.js? Is there any difficulty in using AJAX to talk to a shared database or anything I should be aware of to make the process easier?

Edited by nasa

I have no idea of Meteor. Overwolf cant use node.js or other Server languages, but you can use some client npm packages with browserify. Angular is a client library and you can use it in your app ;).

You need a server to keep data synchronized. I would recommend you use socket.io for Live synced acreoss all users.

Wow

I have no idea of Meteor. Overwolf cant use node.js or other Server languages, but you can use some client npm packages with browserify. Angular is a client library and you can use it in your app ;).

You need a server to keep data synchronized. I would recommend you use socket.io for Live synced acreoss all users.

Thanks for the speedy reply. How can I use socket.io if that requires node on the server side?

If what I'm trying to do is just simply keep track of all users currently active in my app, how can I do that easiest?