Baudoin57

[CUSTOM SKIN] Liquid Metro UI

- METRO UI -

(Minimal Liquid Theme)

Hi everyone ! I would like to share with you a little custom skin I made. It's designed for multigaming purposes, as it does not refere to any game in particular. It's also thought for a good integration with the Metro UI Windows Theme.

What it looks like :

JRQ7VNM.gif

R60vLeF.png

How to install it :

(Follow this step-by-step posted by Yanco)

1. Download the "Metro" zip file (with the link below).
  2. install it :

Here's how to to get it installed and working:

• Unpack the zip file into a folder on your hard drive.
  • Load the "Metro" into Overwolf :
  • Open the settings window by clicking on the "Wrench" icon on the dock.
    - Go to the "Support" tab and click on the "Development options" link. The "Packages" page should open.
    - In the "Packages" page, click on the "Load unpacked extension" button at the top of the page. The folder browser window should open.
    - Browse to the folder where you unpacked the "Metro" skin, and click OK.
    - The "Metro" skin should now appear in the packages window. To load it, click on the "Launch" button that appears to its right.

Congrats! Metro UI skin is now installed !  :)

*Note: once a skin is installed, it will also be available on the "My skins" library. You can easily launch it by clicking on the "My skins" dock button, and then clicking on its tile within the library.

Highlight colors :

For now, the highlight colors go from red to blue as its my personal favorite. But i'm working on different color wheels in order to suit any tastes.

The current highlight

xbpoEMl.png

Here's the different color versions i'm working on. If you're interested in any of those, please do tell me.

Future highlights

EHrz0RG.png

(Ocean Blue)

n4on2Vs.png

(Magma Red)

EILRD30.png

(Citrus Lime)

Download :

Copy/Past this link into your browser (I do not know how to make an external link working) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9tk0hs8sbmz08n/Metro.zip?dl=0

*PS : I hope you will find some interest in this skin. Sounds are custom made as well. If you have any constructive feedbacks please let me know. 

Happy gaming !

Edited by Baudoin57

- METRO UI -

(Minimal Liquid Theme)

Hi everyone ! I would like to share with you a little custom skin I made. It's designed for multigaming purposes, as it does not refere to any game in particular. It's also thought for a good integration with the Metro UI Windows Theme.

What it looks like :

JRQ7VNM.gif

R60vLeF.png

How to install it :

(Follow this step-by-step posted by Yanco)

1. Download the "Metro" zip file (with the link below).
  2. install it :

Here's how to to get it installed and working:

• Unpack the zip file into a folder on your hard drive.
  • Load the "Metro" into Overwolf :
  • Open the settings window by clicking on the "Wrench" icon on the dock.

- Go to the "Support" tab and click on the "Development options" link. The "Packages" page should open.

- In the "Packages" page, click on the "Load unpacked extension" button at the top of the page. The folder browser window should open.

- Browse to the folder where you unpacked the "Metro" skin, and click OK.

- The "Metro" skin should now appear in the packages window. To load it, click on the "Launch" button that appears to its right.

Congrats! Metro UI skin is now installed !  :)

*Note: once a skin is installed, it will also be available on the "My skins" library. You can easily launch it by clicking on the "My skins" dock button, and then clicking on its tile within the library.

Highlight colors :

For now, the highlight colors go from red to blue as its my personal favorite. But i'm working on different color wheels in order to suit any tastes.

The current highlight

xbpoEMl.png

Here's the different color versions i'm working on. If you're interested in any of those, please do tell me.

Future highlights

EHrz0RG.png

(Ocean Blue)

n4on2Vs.png

(Magma Red)

EILRD30.png

(Citrus Lime)

Download :

Copy/Past this link into your browser (I do not know how to make an external link working) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9tk0hs8sbmz08n/Metro.zip?dl=0

*PS : I hope you will find some interest in this skin. Sounds are custom made as well. If you have any constructive feedbacks please let me know. 

Happy gaming !

Hi Baudoin, 

I'm Itay from Overwolf, the skin looks great!

Would you like us to upload it to the Overwolf Appstore?

Is this the same Metro UI skin that's listen in the official Overwolf store? If so, congrats! It's the only skin I'll use.

I'd be very interested in the Ocean Blue version, in fact my interest in getting it in blue is what lead me to google custom skins and see this thread. =]

On 24/08/2016 at 10:33 PM, Starling said:

Is this the same Metro UI skin that's listen in the official Overwolf store? If so, congrats! It's the only skin I'll use.

I'd be very interested in the Ocean Blue version, in fact my interest in getting it in blue is what lead me to google custom skins and see this thread. =]

It is indeed the same one. When looking at the appstore, it should say that its a user or community skin.