Colorfulstan

Champ 101 - Feedback and suggestions thread

Hey there,

Im the developer behind one of the winners from the Nvidia App Challenge.

My Entry "Champ 101" aims to ease the process of learning about all the champs for new players as well as to give a quick overview of important champion-knowledge for more experienced players.

If you're a League of Legends Player and didn't try it, please give it a shot and tell me what you think.

Im not attempting to integrate functionality from lolWiz like ranked scouting but want to focus on relevant knowledge about the champions within your game.

Feel free to make suggestions and criticize as you wish.

Edited by Colorfulstan

Currently in Progess:

• Not very active on development for this app currently

Currently planned for future updates:

• integration of some champion.gg stats for the champions
    Currently this is delaying responses from server to like 1 minute into the game so this will take quiet a while. Needs some form of request-bundling and caching to be suitable for production.
  • Additional option for non-garena servers to display Match-info in loading screen
    Only possible for non-garena since it has to be done through getting game-infos from RIOT API
  • Update Notification on important app-udates

integration of some champion.gg stats for the champions
Currently this is delaying responses from server to like 1 minute into the game so this will take quiet a while. Needs some form of request-bundling and caching to be suitable for production.

Edited by Colorfulstan

+1 for this app, it's super handy. I've showed it to my friends who started playing and it definitely saves them.

Thanks for your feedback and the recommendation to your friends!

Would be appreciated if you could take a minute to rate the app in the store next time you log in, to show other users your appreciation of the app :)