Xyzoxious

Overwolf changes my Video Capture Folder

Hey guys! First of all, I want to say that I'm really loving Overwolf and the apps for it. Keep up the great work!

But I am having a slight problem. I have a solid state drive (which is my primary hard drive) that's only 500gb so I changed my video capture folder to my secondary hard drive. The primary is C: (of course) and the secondary is E:

For some reason, every time Overwolf is restarted, it keeps changing it back to the C: drive. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I have 2 hard drives or if it keeps reverting back to default, but as far as I can tell, this is the only setting that keeps going back. All the other settings I've changed, like hotkeys and so forth, stay the same.

Can anybody help? The only apps I have installed are Replay HUD and the Chat app.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Xyzoxious

Same thing happens to me. Defaults to C:\Users\[username]\Videos\Overwolf. I'll do some more testing later. 

It probably is a bug within Overwolf that the team will have to fix. Thanks for bringing it to their attention :)

Hey guys,

We are aware of this bug, in our next version (94.19) this bug is fixed. This version will be fully public this week.

We are very sorry for the discomfort.

Rock On!

Woo!

Thanks so much! I love you, Overwolf and every app for Overwolf. You guys are awesome. Keep up the amazing work!