All you need to make a skin is an image editor. You could do it in mspaint, technically, but I wouldn't recommend it. For the skins I made, I used Photoshop. The Elite: Dangerous skin was made in blender(just going off what I remember reading when it came out). I think given enough time, one could make one in Krita. I've dabbed in all of these, Krita doesn't seem suited for skin creation but its free and who knows, maybe it'd be good for it.

Idk what QssEditor is exactly, but from a quick google search it doesn't seem to be the program you'd need(though I could be wrong because again, idk what it is).

A friend of mine on teamspeak said to dl Sublime Text 3 and so far i love it! but the coding itself is a bit over whelming. now is there a program to use to be able to upload it to teamspeak or do i just manually place it in to my folder?

Are you talking about making a skin for Overwolf, a skin for the Overwolf Teamspeak app or a skin for teamspeak?

If it's just for Overwolf, like a teamspeak skin for Overwolf, then there's no coding involved at all. Example of this here. You can download any of the skins and take a look at their contents to see just what is involved in the process of Overwolf skin design. There's zero coding involved(the json files count maybe? but its the only thing that needs typing). Every custom skin is just a bunch of images created in image editing programs, all piled together and named correctly. 

If its any of the other two options, this might not be the right forum section. Though it does technically fall into the same category as Overwolf Custom Skin Design, its not really a skin design for Overwolf. Designing a skin for teamspeak would be better suited in the general forum section or the teamspeak forums. 

Designing a skin for the Overwolf teamspeak app would probably be better suited in the app development section. For that option though, I'd try finding the Overwolf Teamspeak app's extension location and going from there. Seeing what the contents are and shit like that. Though, the TS3 app is basically just injecting the TS3 client you have open into your game, so Idk how well checking the extension would be. That said, I could be completely wrong(and probably are) so I'd still give it a check if this is what you we're talking about.

Yeah, this area(Custom Skin Design) is meant for Overwolf skin's, or at least that's what the pinned thread that came out when the Custom Skin Design section was launched basically states.

Chances are you'd have better luck asking on the TS3 forums. Not saying someone here wouldn't know, but there is a better place than the Overwolf skin section to ask for TS3 skinning help.

Check this link, its TS3 Skin's forum section. You could start there and potentially find the answers you need.