ED-Board

Update an app on the store

Hi,
I would like to update my Overwolf app (already on the store: "E:D-Board" for Elite: Dangerous)
but since few months I've no answer from the team using the address developers@overwolf.com,
I've send few update requests in Mai, June and October (each time with my zip archive).

Maybe my last mails fall in spam so I post a message here to have some news about the update process,
it still the right way send a mail for update submission ?

You might want to contact @ItayOW directly to get quick attention for that. All App-updates pass him.
I don't know the policy on the developers@overwolf mail, but I experienced serious delays on reactions for that myself in the past, so I think it kind of deprecated as a mean of contact.

You might also want to get added to the new overwolf-dev slack for further dev-related communication, @RoDeX might help you with that.

I hope you get your update out soon, great that you still maintain your app.

Thank for this very fast answer! (I've send a message to @ItayOW)
Yes I continue to maintain my app but not frequently as I would like.

My app is also a standalone online app (frequently updated) but the overwolf app still very useful for ingame use with the overlay :)

If there is a channel for dev related com I could be interested to have some fresh news but not sure I will be often on Slack (no account yet, I'm mainly on Discord atm)

Edited by ED-Board

On 11/11/2016 at 1:30 AM, ED-Board said:

Thank for this very fast answer! (I've send a message to @ItayOW)
Yes I continue to maintain my app but not frequently as I would like.

My app is also a standalone online app (frequently updated) but the overwolf app still very useful for ingame use with the overlay :)

If there is a channel for dev related com I could be interested to have some fresh news but not sure I will be often on Slack (no account yet, I'm mainly on Discord atm)

Hey,

Please send the update to: itay.gliksman@overwolf.com
(I'll check what happened with your emails to developers@overwolf.com, maybe it went to the spam folder :-) )