Since there is no actual related thread to this app i'm just going to create one.

First of all, thanks for creating this awesome app. I am waiting deperatly for this since over half a year (https://r4p3.net/threads/request-cs-go-execute-commands-on-event.1669/)

I already configured some nifty events.

What I would wish for the future of the app are some more events:

• team_change ( I have seen this and a few more undocumented events in another forum post [can't remember which one])
  • player_joined ( Like in the CSGO-Stats.com app)
  • player_left ( Like in the CSGO-Stats.com app)

Also I would love to have a execute_commandline trigger.

I'm glad you like it.
GEM makes use of the Game Events Provider, it's a solution provided by Overwolf. What I'm trying to say is that I'm not the responsible for adding new events, that's Overwolf. Last time I checked, they had a couple of problems with it and couldn't implement all of the events, but there is still a good amount of events yet to be implemented, stay tuned.

Regarding the new action, I'm afraid it's not possible. But you could work around it by creating a bind in the console and then setting a keystroke hook in GEM.

bind 9 "say Headshot!"

GEM -> CSGO on headshot send keystrokes ( 9 ).

Edited by goodbyte

What i also would like to see is grouping multiple events and expanding/collapsing the groups to have a better overview.

Also exporting/importing these "grouped" events would be dope for sharing them with others. I built a low ammo warning for example that doesn't require users to have the game_instructor enabled which uses more then 10 events for all the different ammo amounts for the guns.

Btw. I wonder why you implemented your own (pretty laggy) notifications and don't use overwolfs integrated ones (theyre pretty smooth)

Edited by Bluscream

34 minutes ago, Bluscream said:

Btw. I wonder why you implemented your own (pretty laggy) notifications and don't use overwolfs integrated ones (theyre pretty smooth)

It's not my own implementation, I used the noty library and it's the full screen window that makes it laggy. Didn't know such thing was available... in which part of the documentation is it?

14 hours ago, goodbyte said:

I'm glad you like it.
GEM makes use of the Game Events Provider, it's a solution provided by Overwolf. What I'm trying to say is that I'm not the responsible for adding new events, that's Overwolf. Last time I checked, they had a couple of problems with it and couldn't implement all of the events, but there is still a good amount of events yet to be implemented, stay tuned.

Regarding the new action, I'm afraid it's not possible. But you could work around it by creating a bind in the console and then setting a keystroke hook in GEM.

bind 9 "say Headshot!"

GEM -> CSGO on headshot send keystrokes ( 9 ).

I'm using this kind of binds already but they're spreaded across the numpad which is quite tricky to access http://forums.overwolf.com/index.php?/topic/8276-valid-keys-for-sendkeystroke/

http://www.overwolf.com/blog/version-103-1-release-notes-go-csgo/

New

• CS:GO real-time events  - App developers, this one is for you. Our Game Events Provider now supports new real-time events for CS:GO:
  1. Map name
  2. Game mode
  3. Bomb defused / exploded (today we have only “planted”)
  4. Match end (today we have only match start)

We expect you guys to deliver some new kick ass apps with this, don’t let us down.

Edited by Bluscream